Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How the hell do you get off?!? *ETA*

Posted by   + Show Post
By telling people every bad thing that happened to them is their own damn fault?! Many of you are so cold-hearted. No wonder the world is a shot hole. A lot of time it is our fault, but I would not say ALWAYS.

On a totally unrelated note:

Can you delete your CM account via mobile because if so, I can't figure it out :p

Edit:

The point of the post is not actually relevant to the bad things that happen to us portion. I was only trying to gain readers attention so they would answer the question. But thank you all for an interesting conversation!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I believe you contact CM and tell them you want to delete or deactivate your account :)
Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I've only been using this sight for about a week. I don't know anything about it and I'm not very good with Internet anyway. Maybe I will learn the ropes, but idk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't delete, just log out for a few days Or even weeks/months. Take a break from this place. We all need t sometimes also look for smaller groups not owned by Cafemom.

Quoting Moe1521:

Nope :)

Just an attention getter ;)

Seriously though, I'm burnt out and can't figure out how to delete my account via mobile

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt hurt?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM
You're welcome!

Quoting Moe1521:

Thanks!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to use the full version while mobile.

becc41
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I'm not.  I don't rip people up that ask for advice.... I'm not sitting here telling her that there's a ton of good people on interwebz... I'm saying there is some.  And there is.  I've gotten some pretty damn good advice on here, and when she learns to not feed the trolls, she'll be better off.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't lie to her, lol.

Quoting becc41:

welcome to cafemom

But no really... no need to delete.  There's SOME decent people here, I promise.  :)

Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:41 AM
If all those pictures were from you, then thank you kindly. What a wonderful thing for someone to try and make it all better. People don't realize how the kindness of a stranger really could save a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

See Moe I posted many things here to cheer you up. We are not all bad. I hope you at least smiled once.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
It takes longer than a week to learn the ropes of CM. Give it time and you will learn to love this place.

Quoting Moe1521:

I've only been using this sight for about a week. I don't know anything about it and I'm not very good with Internet anyway. Maybe I will learn the ropes, but idk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't delete, just log out for a few days Or even weeks/months. Take a break from this place. We all need t sometimes also look for smaller groups not owned by Cafemom.

Quoting Moe1521:

Seriously though, I'm burnt out and can't figure out how to delete my account via mobile

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt hurt?

Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
But how does something that is (in my head) pretty damn innocent feed the trolls? I still haven't figured it out!

Quoting becc41:

I'm not.  I don't rip people up that ask for advice.... I'm not sitting here telling her that there's a ton of good people on interwebz... I'm saying there is some.  And there is.  I've gotten some pretty damn good advice on here, and when she learns to not feed the trolls, she'll be better off.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't lie to her, lol.

Quoting becc41:

welcome to cafemom

But no really... no need to delete.  There's SOME decent people here, I promise.  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
It was a joke. Did you not see the lol?

Quoting becc41:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't lie to her, lol.

Quoting becc41:

welcome to cafemom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Your welcome. ;)

Quoting Moe1521:

If all those pictures were from you, then thank you kindly. What a wonderful thing for someone to try and make it all better. People don't realize how the kindness of a stranger really could save a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

See Moe I posted many things here to cheer you up. We are not all bad. I hope you at least smiled once.

Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I thought I would. I'm a SAHM for the moment who had to move a long way from my family and friends so I don't get any real social interaction. I was hoping this would help for the time being, give me some other adults to talk to. But man, some of these women are SUPER catty!!!

Btw: Are we sure everyone is women?! I've seen some questionable posts O_o

Quoting Anonymous:

It takes longer than a week to learn the ropes of CM. Give it time and you will learn to love this place.

Quoting Moe1521:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Moe1521:

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt hurt?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)