Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How the hell do you get off?!? *ETA*

Posted by   + Show Post
By telling people every bad thing that happened to them is their own damn fault?! Many of you are so cold-hearted. No wonder the world is a shot hole. A lot of time it is our fault, but I would not say ALWAYS.

On a totally unrelated note:

Can you delete your CM account via mobile because if so, I can't figure it out :p

Edit:

The point of the post is not actually relevant to the bad things that happen to us portion. I was only trying to gain readers attention so they would answer the question. But thank you all for an interesting conversation!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
Master_Debater
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Use the contact us link at the bottom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Because a lot of the time it is their fault!

Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Awesome! Now I gotta figure out how to do that. Haha! Maybe ill just wait it out a few more days and see what happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe you contact CM and tell them you want to delete or deactivate your account :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I will honestly say no not everyone is a female.

Quoting Moe1521:

I thought I would. I'm a SAHM for the moment who had to move a long way from my family and friends so I don't get any real social interaction. I was hoping this would help for the time being, give me some other adults to talk to. But man, some of these women are SUPER catty!!!

Btw: Are we sure everyone is women?! I've seen some questionable posts O_o

Quoting Anonymous:

It takes longer than a week to learn the ropes of CM. Give it time and you will learn to love this place.

Quoting Moe1521:

I've only been using this sight for about a week. I don't know anything about it and I'm not very good with Internet anyway. Maybe I will learn the ropes, but idk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't delete, just log out for a few days Or even weeks/months. Take a break from this place. We all need t sometimes also look for smaller groups not owned by Cafemom.

Quoting Moe1521:

Nope :)

Just an attention getter ;)

Seriously though, I'm burnt out and can't figure out how to delete my account via mobile

Quoting Anonymous:

Butt hurt?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I am glad you will give it a few days. Hang in there.

Quoting Moe1521:

Awesome! Now I gotta figure out how to do that. Haha! Maybe ill just wait it out a few more days and see what happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe you contact CM and tell them you want to delete or deactivate your account :)

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

We cannot always control what happens to us, but we can control how we react to it.

So a bird shit on your head this morning? Ok, either let it ruin your day or take a shower and move on. Your choice.

Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I agree. And I would like to note that a lot of bad things that happen to us is our fault. But I think that saying EVERYTHING bad that happens to us is a bit of a stretch.

If I was property parked at the store and someone hit my car then drove off, that wouldn't be my fault, but it would make me suffer a little, right?

It doesn't have to be something huge.

Anyway, yes some people can be VERY rude about it.

Quoting Josie_P:

Sometimes it is their fault, although some mums here make it known in a nasty way.

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I really can't stand it when people make crappy life choices and don't take responsibility for it.  Sure, some things are out of our hands, but a majority of it isn't.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

TarantulaTress
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Take a break, don't delete. You might regret it later. I've been here a loooong time and I've seen some rude bitches, whenever it gets to be too much, I walk away for awhile. My last hiatus was over a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moe1521
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I'm glad someone got it!!!!

Definitely grabbed your attention though, didn't it??

Quoting WandaSue:

totally misleading post title...lol

idk some people just have nothing better to do with their time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)