Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I guess I'm a homewrecker??

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 142 Replies
2 moms liked this

Okay, so I replied to a post on here about a woman that caught her hubby with naked pics of an ex....and I responded that sometimes I exchange naked pics with an ex, when I'm single or when Im missing that old thang and I guess he feels the same way.  I am aware that he is in a relationship (not a marriage, and I don't even know if its a serious situation).  I tend to assume that its not serious, because he usually starts the exchange.  Anyway, I never really thought anything of it, because I took it like its his responsiblity to be mindful of his SO's feelings, but now, after hearing the opinions of so many women on here, I really feel bad about it..

So my apologies to anyone that has been hurt by a situation like that.  I wasn't considering your feelings, and that was wrong.

EDIT: Now I totally see why people use the anonymous button.  I didn't think I needed to hide behind it, but it completely makes sense now.  Ive been called so many names today I can't even keep count. 

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wineisfine
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am confused as to why you would send naked pics to him, knowing that he is in a relationship with someone....do you really think so little of yourself?

jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Honestly, we always had a great physical relationship, and we didn't even have a bad breakup so we have always been cool with each other.  And if he asks, and I want to, I do.  We don't still sleep with each other or anything like that, but we have on occasion done like show me yours and I'll show you mine type thing (this is not recent btw) I just never really thought much of it, and now I feel really bad about it because I see how other people are reacting...and how much they are hurt behind things like that in their relationships.

Quoting wineisfine:

I am confused as to why you would send naked pics to him, knowing that he is in a relationship with someone....do you really think so little of yourself?

LectioDivina
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Why would you send naked pictures to anyone? Phones get stolen or hacked all the time....

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Yep, that about sums it up! I kid!!  HE IS responsible for his OWN relationship! My exh cheated on me! I wasnt mad at the ladies he hooked up with, BUT the ass hole that decided to put his penis where it didn't belong. LOL. Actually one of his flings I found on FB and told her calmly "You knows he is married right"? She said "I saw something on his FB but brushed it off". O.o  Him and I decided to divorce, during the divorce prosses he was still seeing her. Things arent going right for them so she has the audacity to ask if he is cheating ON her...  LOL!!  I just felt sorry for her. He did cheat on her, they broke up. I warned her. Oh well. LOL

mybabybugssmile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM
So you send them knowing that the guy is in a relationship?? That makes you ALMOST as scummy and trashy as he is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM

You are definitely entitled to your opinion.  I'm sorry you feel that way.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

So you send them knowing that the guy is in a relationship?? That makes you ALMOST as scummy and trashy as he is.

Katalystic
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't worry abou it.

First, if she was scummy and trashy, do you think she'd give a darn now that she realizes what she's been doing? No. Was she inconsiderate of someone else's possible feelings? Sure. But we all do dumb crap from time to time...

Take it as a learning experience and move on, OP. 

smushy79
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I am glad this was a wake up call to you. I would never ever send any naked pics of myself for fear of it falling into the wrong hands.

RightSock
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Have you apologized the lady he is in a relationship with? I think if you want to apologize she deserves the apology and not us.

Ireallydontcare
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, that is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN