Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe everyone has one true love? one soul mate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies

I never did before.  But I am starting to rethink it.  Maybe there is something to it.  I loved my exdh...but looking back I am not sure I was IN love with him.  Maybe more the idea of him.  He was a charmer.  But he was also an alcoholic and I later found out...a drug addict. 

But my best friend and I have always had a close relationship.  We dated in high school.  Then he was my best friend forever.  Now we are testing the waters again.  I don't know what will become of it.  But damn he is a good guy.  I need a good guy in my life.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nanasue31204
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, my dh and I clicked from day one. We were pretty much talking marriage and kids on our first date...did I mention we were 16/17 years old lol....we just knew. We were each other first and only everything but we don't feel like we missed out or needed to look further. Everyone thought we were crazy but here we are 15 years later, crazy in love, 4 kids and a great life. We are best friends first and foremost and that has got us through the inevitable ups and Downs of married life and brought us closer together. If something happens to him there will never be another man who could come close to replacing this love I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
yes. I married mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Yes. I knew right away that dh and I were meant to be together. I was 28 at the time and had never had that connection before even though I had dated great guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I do.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I tend to believe that.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I do.

kidlover2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Nope. It's who you choose to make it work or not...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Never! As much as I love my husband and I'd never change the road that lead me to him I think if I'd taken a different path I'd have found someone to make me just as happy eventually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Yes I do.

I never did before, but then I met my husband.
I loved my X-husband and though it was 'meant to be' with him. That was until we divorced and I found my Husband. I now truely know what true love and what a soul mate is. 

I always though people were just over exaggerating things, but now I know that I was so wrong!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM
4 moms liked this

No. If that were the case, the statistical possibility of meeting your one true "soul mate" out of the 6 billion + people on earth would be almost 0%.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured