Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rude f***ing Neighbors!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies
*edit* It isn't that i care that others do their laundry. It is the rude same three people that are in there all day and night that are issue. How could you possibly have laundry every single day and that much of it? They also leave their stuff sit for hours and hours. I am not the only one who has complained. It would not be a problem if they knew how to practice common sense and knew to share. Also I should not have to drive over 2 hours to do laundry when I pay my rent and on time. That is ridiculous. If we had a place closer it would not bother me to go there instead.*

So I live in a twelve apartment building. We have two washers and dryers for our building. I swear the assholes who live here are so rude and I'm ready to throw their laundry out of the window!

I have been trying to get ONE load of laundry washed since Saturday. There have been people in there round the clock since then. So this morning I got up early and by 7am I headed to the laundry room. Both washers and dryers were already going. It is now 11:21 and they are still in there doing laundry.

Fuck! I can't wait until our lease is up so that we can move from this hellhole.

So, do y'all have shitty neighbors too?

*So for the people who keep saying to go to a laundry mat, I would IF we had one here in the village. But we don't so I am limited to what the building has. The closest one to us is over an hour away.*
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pokemon_Lover
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:31 AM
When I lived in my apartment I had the same issue. Some guy washes all his greasy oilstained clothes before I got the wash and there was a film of it in the washer I didn't notice since it was top loader. I washed a load of my work blouses and sweaters and dress pants they came out ruined. I was pissed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry, no shitty neighbors in our neighborhood.
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM
We never used the laundry in the complex where we used to live. We just loaded up and went to a local laundromat instead. Too much of a pain to use the complex laundry when there are so few machines for so many people.
SunshineBird
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Oh yes, we have had some. We live in a town home now and just recently my next door neighbor was evicted or left because of all the complaints. She had 3 kids 7 and under and never supervised them. They trashed the neighborhood with their littler, stole the other kids toys, hit and pushed our kids, destroyed her townhome (she was a single mother) and drew with markers all over the rest of our garage doors. So many other things too. She slept all day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea... that was at our old place... once we did finally get tovuse the washer and dryer (only 1 washer and 1 dryer in the building) someone would take our clothes out of the washer and put them on the floor... they weren't even done yet. Seriously? I got so fed up!

We found a place with a washer and dryer in OUR unit.

Never again will I 'Share'.
-JC-
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Ask your landlord if you can set up a sign up sheet for times. It's what I did with my tenants. (I have 76 units)

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Sorry about that. Can you go to a laundry mat?
BluePandaDreams
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM
First come, first serve. That's why when we lived in an apartment building, I would go the laundry mat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

That is why we go to the laundromat. The washer and dryers here are tiny and overpriced.Someone is alays using them.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

We just had a  band of Mexican gypsies move in under us.  They have been here for two weeks, and they are already on notice away from being evicted.  They are so loud, none of us have had a good night sleep since they moved here, they are trashy as hell (seriously, their backyard looks like a dumpster exploded in it), their kids a mean, feral little brats, My husbannd is convinced that the mother is a prostitute (four men come over fairly often. When the men are there, the kids are locked out, and she has shitty R&B playing in the master bedroom.), she has terrible taste in music and TV ( I know this because she listens to it so loudly, I can give you a recap of every crap MTV show she watches), And she never cleans up after her dog.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)