Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rude f***ing Neighbors!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
*edit* It isn't that i care that others do their laundry. It is the rude same three people that are in there all day and night that are issue. How could you possibly have laundry every single day and that much of it? They also leave their stuff sit for hours and hours. I am not the only one who has complained. It would not be a problem if they knew how to practice common sense and knew to share. Also I should not have to drive over 2 hours to do laundry when I pay my rent and on time. That is ridiculous. If we had a place closer it would not bother me to go there instead.*

So I live in a twelve apartment building. We have two washers and dryers for our building. I swear the assholes who live here are so rude and I'm ready to throw their laundry out of the window!

I have been trying to get ONE load of laundry washed since Saturday. There have been people in there round the clock since then. So this morning I got up early and by 7am I headed to the laundry room. Both washers and dryers were already going. It is now 11:21 and they are still in there doing laundry.

Fuck! I can't wait until our lease is up so that we can move from this hellhole.

So, do y'all have shitty neighbors too?

*So for the people who keep saying to go to a laundry mat, I would IF we had one here in the village. But we don't so I am limited to what the building has. The closest one to us is over an hour away.*
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Replies (151-156):
kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I don't mind daytime noise. It's when it's 11 pm and the kids are screaming or stomping.

However I don't know of if they are special needs and thankfully my kids sleep through it so I don't bother complaining.

I would never expect kids to sit still inside all day.

Quoting prettymomma1204:

we are that upstairs neighbor (not yours). The walls are way too thin and every little thing we do can be heard downstairs. We had security called on us last night because my ds (22 months) was pushing toys across the floor and i guess it sounded like a freight train below us. i feel bad but i'm not going to make him sit down and be quiet all day.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Wow that sucks! Our building has 37 units and we have 4 washers/dryers. There is rarely anyone using them.

My neighbors upstairs like to let their kids scream incredibly loud and stomp on the ground throwing huge tantrums.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Start your own laundrymat business, heck there isn't one for miles.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I told my husband we should lol. It would probably get good business and by many of my neighbors!

Quoting Anonymous:

Start your own laundrymat business, heck there isn't one for miles.
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I HAVE thrown peoples' clothes out of the washer/dryer.....depending on what the persaon has done, sometimes the clothes end up in the trash. screw that lol.

prettymomma1204
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM

We don't have the screaming tantrums either. I suppose that helps. lol

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

I don't mind daytime noise. It's when it's 11 pm and the kids are screaming or stomping.

However I don't know of if they are special needs and thankfully my kids sleep through it so I don't bother complaining.

I would never expect kids to sit still inside all day.

Quoting prettymomma1204:

we are that upstairs neighbor (not yours). The walls are way too thin and every little thing we do can be heard downstairs. We had security called on us last night because my ds (22 months) was pushing toys across the floor and i guess it sounded like a freight train below us. i feel bad but i'm not going to make him sit down and be quiet all day.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Wow that sucks! Our building has 37 units and we have 4 washers/dryers. There is rarely anyone using them.

My neighbors upstairs like to let their kids scream incredibly loud and stomp on the ground throwing huge tantrums.

pokemongirl0191
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:52 PM

ours get  broke into every month so lucky i have my mom and dad to help out with landry (they do it at their place for us ). right now our building has one working washer and one working dryer. out of 2 each and this has been a month now.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)