Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Italian Sausage

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 13 Replies

What would you make for supper with Italian Sausage? I've got some that needs to be used! It's almost time for me to start cooking.... O_o

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

sausage and peppers, or sausage, meatballs and bracioli in a marinara sauce. sausage, potatoes and chicken in a wine sauce....

mtdew
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Spaghetti with meat sauce or lasagna

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I've made spaghetti, a super yummy soup, lasagna, and my own made up dish of italian sausage, egg noodles, parm cheese and seasoning salt.

PurplePieguy
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I make baked ziti and spaghetti.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

dh likes it in baked macaroni and cheese, or on pizza, in a baked pasta dish, in stuffed mushrooms, and last night he was talking about a dish that was half sausage, half ground beef.  brown and drain, add macaroni noodles, velveeta, and frozen peas and pearl onions.  sounded nasty to me, and I won't be making it, but thought I'd pass it on in case it appealed to others.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

You could slice it up and make a sausage bake with it by adding bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, onions and herbs.

Yuriko_chan
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Ooo almost like a hash! That sounds really good! I've got everything for this too!

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

You could slice it up and make a sausage bake with it by adding bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, onions and herbs.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
AleaKat
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Oh yea this!

Quoting mtdew:

Spaghetti with meat sauce or lasagna

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM

sausage and peppers. or... you could crumble it and put it on a pizza or use it to make a meat sauce for pasta or baked pasta.

NBean311
by Chivette on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Spaghetti. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)