Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creepy! would you be upset?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was sitting in the baby's room drinking coffee and reading cafemom. When I left the room Dh was standing by the door (it was closed to a crack) . He said he was watching me for a few minutes to see what I was up to. I am upset by this. I had shut the door to have privacy and get a moment to myself and he's spying on me.

Would you be mad?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
mtdew
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I don't know if I would be mad, but it is weird.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Sounds like he has a touch of the voyuer. I dated a guy that would do shit like that. Not a relationship I stayed in long, and I was super paranoid for a long time after. I was always feeling like someone was watching me.  I do not understand getting off on basically silently stalking someone.

HistoryNutty
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't hide out in the baby's room for coffee and cafemom.

Quoting Jessy613:

Lol I agree.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Ok... This has strange written all over it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
It wouldn't bother me, maybe he just wanted to take in the view o his beautiful woman in the room with his child like a protective mother!
kevinzwifey
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM

He also says im sexy in my pjs...lmao...

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Bitches be sexy when they do dishes!

Quoting kevinzwifey:

No, My hubby was leaving one night, he sat outside in his truck, i was washing dishes, and his headlights were shining through the window on me, and he called when he left and said that he wanted to sit there for aminute and watch me bc i was beautiful... men just do odd stuff, Maybe he just likes looking at you when you're not expecting him to see you... who knows...

KZuz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM
No it wouldn't. I catch him just looking at me all the time.
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
All if it is weird. Why can't you sit at your kitchen table and surf with your coffee, or in your room? Why hiding in your DD's room? If you told him that's where you'd be, why was he spying? If you didn't tell him, why not? I hate immature guessing games, especially after married. This is why I married an adult. Jealousy is childish and never means or leads to anything good.
MamaMoopsie
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM

No, I don't think I would be. But I think I have a different relationship with my DH. He'd never spy on me to "see what I was up to" and if I have a door closed he respects that, though I rarely close the door unless I'm in the bathroom or changing clothes.

Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I think it's silly but if you're stressed I get why you'd be upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I've caught DH doing this before.  It turns out he had a sexual fantasy of getting off without me knowing he was watching!  (We don't have a seating area in the baby's room, though.  It happened in the computer room.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured