Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

creepy! would you be upset?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was sitting in the baby's room drinking coffee and reading cafemom. When I left the room Dh was standing by the door (it was closed to a crack) . He said he was watching me for a few minutes to see what I was up to. I am upset by this. I had shut the door to have privacy and get a moment to myself and he's spying on me.

Would you be mad?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
.Nobody.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I wouldn't be upset. I would laugh and call him a creepy perverted peeping Tom. Then I would run and tackle him (or try to).

But that's how me and him are...

But I can see how someone would get upset over that. Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I once scared the bejeezers out of my husband once. I had gone to the store for a couple things and when I came back, he was still in the shower. I hid around the corner (our bathroom opens to our room, there is no door, just a low wall) and peeked at him when he was toweling off. He jumped about ten feet when I piped up,"Don't forget the penis," in the creepiest voice I could muster. It was awesome.

Quoting Jamie1972:

nope wouldn't  be mad. i peek at dh when hes in the shower and doesn't know when I do it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Next time you use the computer purposefully go to a divorce attorney's website.

Give that motherfucker a reason to be paranoid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:46 PM

For me I wouldnt find it weird or creepy. My hubby and I both like to watch each other without bothering the other. Sometimes watching what a person is doing is very sexy, and you just don't want to interupt that sexiness :) 

LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Send the kids off to grandma's. You could do a lot of sexy things with him sitting in the car and you washing dishes. OH yeah. 

Quoting kevinzwifey:

He also says im sexy in my pjs...lmao...

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Bitches be sexy when they do dishes!

Quoting kevinzwifey:

No, My hubby was leaving one night, he sat outside in his truck, i was washing dishes, and his headlights were shining through the window on me, and he called when he left and said that he wanted to sit there for aminute and watch me bc i was beautiful... men just do odd stuff, Maybe he just likes looking at you when you're not expecting him to see you... who knows...

NiCo86
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM

LOL No, I catch DH just watching me from time to time. I'll be in the room folding laundry, turn around and BAM there he is in the doorway just watching me. Or reading little a story and look up and BAM there he is listening too :) He says he just loves to see me and enjoys watching me lol Im cool with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM
3 yes ago we broke up and I went on a date after a month. We ended up back together and married but he always said I don't seem as committed to the relationship as he is because of it. He's never let me forget it.

Although, IMO its not a big deal.

Quoting ajrjj05:

I am not being mean but for him to act like that, he is trying to catch you in something. I remember a with a ex, I came home from work and ran right upstairs to the potty. He waited a few mins then broke down the locked down and gave me this look. He was abusive so i was scared I am not going to lie!. I asked him what the problem was and he was like your talking on the phone with some guy!! Are you serious I was taking a shit, a nice runny one, I even stood up and showed him the toliet.. Fucking moron. So glad I got out of that realationship :)

did you give your hubby reason not to trust you?

Quoting Anonymous:

No he doesn't

Quoting ajrjj05:

nah.. He doesn't trust you though.

TinDoll
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Quoting ajrjj05:

nah.. He doesn't trust you though.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM

no thatwouldn't bother me.

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Why don't you just ask him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN