Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

creepy! would you be upset?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was sitting in the baby's room drinking coffee and reading cafemom. When I left the room Dh was standing by the door (it was closed to a crack) . He said he was watching me for a few minutes to see what I was up to. I am upset by this. I had shut the door to have privacy and get a moment to myself and he's spying on me.

Would you be mad?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:51 PM
He caught me scratching my breasts. Does that count as sexy? Cause I don't think so

Quoting Anonymous:

For me I wouldnt find it weird or creepy. My hubby and I both like to watch each other without bothering the other. Sometimes watching what a person is doing is very sexy, and you just don't want to interupt that sexiness :) 

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I've done it to my kids and husband at times.I just see him playing with the kids or just sitting doing something on the computer and just am struck by how much I love them or how sweet they look together and just want to take it all in before disturbing them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Perhaps he was admiring his wife and child and didn't want to sound weird by saying that, so just said "just seeing what you're up to" instead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Yes. I don't like it when my husband does that. Even if he's joking. It's private
ajrjj05
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I see nothing wrong with that either, you were split up!

Quoting Anonymous:

3 yes ago we broke up and I went on a date after a month. We ended up back together and married but he always said I don't seem as committed to the relationship as he is because of it. He's never let me forget it.

Although, IMO its not a big deal.

Quoting ajrjj05:

I am not being mean but for him to act like that, he is trying to catch you in something. I remember a with a ex, I came home from work and ran right upstairs to the potty. He waited a few mins then broke down the locked down and gave me this look. He was abusive so i was scared I am not going to lie!. I asked him what the problem was and he was like your talking on the phone with some guy!! Are you serious I was taking a shit, a nice runny one, I even stood up and showed him the toliet.. Fucking moron. So glad I got out of that realationship :)

did you give your hubby reason not to trust you?

Quoting Anonymous:

No he doesn't

Quoting ajrjj05:

nah.. He doesn't trust you though.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM

just sounds generally  creepy to me , if my husband wanted to know what I was doing he would come in and ask me lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Ask him what? I asked why he was standing there. Because he was watching me. Because he wanted to.

I still find that creepy and I am upset

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Why don't you just ask him?

supermomz25
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I would have said to him "take a picture, it lasts longer stalkerazzi!" and then I would have laughed at him and called him a weirdo.

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM
No wouldn't bother me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Next time bend over & give a little shake. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)