Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know ya'll are going to hate this name BUT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think it's adorable for a girl

Love.

that's right, LOVE. go ahead, bash me...I can take it.....

I'm not afraid......

please be nice :(

LMAO some of you bishes are cray cray I said I liked the name, NEVER once did I say I would name said child it. good god, you ladies need to get laid :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Replies (101-102):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Oh yes, i am a racist bitch said the anon, and yes i am from the area.. maybe if you read what i wrote in other replies, you wouldnt be so effin ignorant

Quoting Anonymous:

are you from any of those areas? I am and i never met anyone named Love, you racist bitch

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

queens/brooklyn/staten island/parts of NYC

Quoting Anonymous:

In what black communities? I'm black and I've never heard of anyone with this name.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

it is a VERY common name in the black communites.  thats why i ask, its NOT as unique as one may think.

and NO i am yellow

Quoting Anonymous:

are you green?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

are you black?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Perfect, I work in the BX where are you? So what if I am anon you're still a racist bitch. And if I wasn't anon would you come into the Bronx and find me? Better yet, would you like to meet me on Jerome Ave and 170th with your racist attitude? I will be the 5'0 white girl.  I did read your post and you are still a racist bitch, bitch

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Oh yes, i am a racist bitch said the anon, and yes i am from the area.. maybe if you read what i wrote in other replies, you wouldnt be so effin ignorant

Quoting Anonymous:

are you from any of those areas? I am and i never met anyone named Love, you racist bitch

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

queens/brooklyn/staten island/parts of NYC

Quoting Anonymous:

In what black communities? I'm black and I've never heard of anyone with this name.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

it is a VERY common name in the black communites.  thats why i ask, its NOT as unique as one may think.

and NO i am yellow

Quoting Anonymous:

are you green?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

are you black?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)