Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has your husband ever done anything like this?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 84 Replies
Two mornings ago, I was standing in the kitchen holding Abigail and drinking my coffee. Brandyn was playing in his room.
My husband had misread his schedule and did not have to be at work until 12. He didnt call or anything. He came home and just walked right in and came up behind me and grabbed me.
He scared the shit out of me. I started shaking and almost dropped my coffee. I had locked the door and everything. He is freakishly quiet. I got so angry though because he knows how skiddish I am when I am home alone. We live on a corner lot and people are always cutting through our yard and I had told him before that I am scared someone is jkust going to walk in the front door one day. On nice days I leave the door open so some sun can come in. I thought someone had finally done it.
Needless to say, he laughed so hard and then apologized when he saw how upset I really was!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes lol dh did it once. I was cleaning and he came home to grab something.He snuck in and tackled me to the couch. I thought someone was really going to hurt me. I screaned and he started to laugh. Oh i was so mad. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

buy a gun, learn to use it well.... no more "being skiddish"

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:18 PM
If have freaked out too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:18 PM

He hasn't but I'd be pretty pissed if he did. He knows how paranoid I am, and that would make things worse so for me that just isn't a joke. Lucky for me he can't sneak up on me like that because every door and window chimes so I'll know if he comes in. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:18 PM
No my husband would never do that.He actually respects me!
VannaMae307
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM

No but I have done it to him. He was walking around with his music playing while he cleaned...I heard him and waited around the corner. It was hilarious.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM

he'd have gotten a broken nose. 

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM

No, he doesn't.  I was raped before I got pregnant with my oldest, and ever since then I startle easily, especially when I'm alone in bed.  I'm not as bad as I was 16 years ago, but I still do startle in my sleep.

Vamp
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM

My DH and I doscare each other just for fun...but we dont get mad..we know in any momnet the other might just try and scare the S**t out of the other

Kitschy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM

My husband scares the SHIT out of me at least a couple times a year. I scream.

I was upstairs with the tub running a few nights ago. I was putting Indie in the bath in the middle of the night because he wet the bed. I had no idea my husband was up and the house was dark. I look up and he's standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I screamed so loud.

Once he came home from work while I was in the walk in closet hanging clothes. He has to announce his presence in the house when he comes in now. lol 

Usually it's "LUCY! I'M HOME!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN