Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband spanks me ....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Title says it all. We practice domestic discipline. He is HoH. Ask me whatever you'd like and I will try to answer best I can.

No, I am not his slave. No I am not "lesser" than him. I have equal say in everything. And no, he doesnt beat me. It is agree'd with both of us that I am spanked if I break rules we have made

EDIT: Just to answer whats been asked so far:

It started off as a turn on, now its a bit more. Yes it still turns me on. I like dominence, what can I say

Yes he gets punished to. But I dont spank him.....Im not comfortable with that and its a huge turn off for me. His punishments are treats for me I guess, such as screwing off on my responsibilities or what not

I am the one who suggested it, not him. He just agree'd to it

He uses his hand. We have tried a belt and I think it made him uncomfortable.

No, we do not ever hit our children.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (111-114):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 PM

No way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

spanking and discipline are the same thing.so how can you want to be spanked during sex? I thought sex was an expession of love. spanking is not a way to express love. you guys need a shrink.

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Ok, whatever makes you two happy :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

no, i OFFER if he has had a bad day. it is a sexual thing for us. I know that it arouses him and also lets him let out some frustration. So, if i can sense that he is really stressed out, after the kids are in bed and everything i will go get the belt for him and just sit it nearby. Sometimes i will put on a school girl skirt or something too. Like i said, this is not common. when we first started doing it we did it a alot more, but now it is down to only 1 every other month or so. 

the other days when he is just feeling horny and i have been slacking on the house he will text me and let me know that i have been slacking a bit and he wants the house cleaned up and how many spanks i will get will depend on how well i have cleaned the house up. if i do REALLY well, then he will usually reward me with something that i really like. Like letting me watch him masturbate or going down on me for awhile. it really just depends. 

this whole thing started within the passed 6 months or so. I took this online quiz about BDSM someone on another site posted. My result classified me as a voyeur. That didnt surprise me at all. I have always had voyeuristic tendencies. My second was submissive. So i had my husband take it and he ended up with dominant first, but i was really surprised to find that his second was sadist. Which is a person who is aroused by inflicting pain.

So, it was MY idea to let him try it and he really enjoyed it. So we continued. I'm the one that brought it up, my idea, my choice. I can say no at anytime. But i enjoy it. Surprisingly, since getting spanked brings blood down to the general area helps in arousal, i end up aroused and then HE is so aroused afterward that the sex is just incredible. well worth the spanks!

Quoting ilana_ny:

He spanks you because he had a bad day? WTF. I hope you are macking this up 

Quoting Anonymous:

we use spanking also, but not in the same regard. It is not often, but occasionally if i am slipping on the house-work or something of the sort he will let me know that i deserve a few spankings and sometimes i just volunteer for some if i know he is stressed out and has had a bad day. How many i get depends on how "good" i have been. 

EveyTri
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Cool. Safe, sane and consensual? No more needs to be said.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN