Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOUR SO....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

does not get you anything for Valentines day, will you be upset?? Did you get your so something? Or do you guys have plans for the day?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:43 PM
No I am an adult not a child. I got him a package of Oreos and a card with some exciting news, nothing over the top, we go all out on our girl's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Nah. Valentines day isnt a huge holiday for us. I wouldnt be upset but he normally brings flowers and choclates. 

I got him something yes. We dont have plans though, he works tomorrow evening.

RightSock
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM

We don't really do Valentine's day. I did get each kid a cute little stuffed animal, but they were like $2 a piece. If dh did get me something it would surprise me. 

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM

we dont usually celebrate vday because our aniversary is litterally a week after but we wont be celebrating either of them this year due to other issues we are dealing with :O( Ill probably be a grump that day but he will just deal with it.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Nope. Pretty sure I'm not getting shit. Neither is he. I have 7 bucks lol maybe I'll get him a card.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Steph103
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:47 PM
No he wont get me nothing and i wont get him anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snowflower901
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:47 PM
He always manages to get me something every yr for 13yrs.. I always tell him I don't expect anything, but no I wouldn't...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM
No, I won't. I still have a gift card to a spa from Christmas I'm trying to use. We're both working that day, we might get dinner. But we have to work the next morning too so, we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM

my husband usually gets me a dozen red roses, but I asked him to not this year because money is very tight right now. sometime later this year we will go out for dinner and that's fine with both of us.

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We don't celebrate Valentine's day :) we show our love to each other every day of the year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured