Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's going to happen!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! *Language*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
3 moms liked this

Let's get ready for it, Ladies!

Valentine's Day: Mom edition.

The better than thou Mom- "We don't need a superficial day to prove our love to each other unlike you!"

The bitter, lonely Mom- " Everyone around me is acting like they are oh, sooo in love today when I know damn well Jane and John fight all the time and Rick is a closet gay. Soo ready for this day to be over! It's so overrated and fake!"

The angry Mom- "Fuck Valentine's Day! After aallll I do for him, he has the nerve. THE NERVE to come in and not buy me a single damn thing?! He can't even make me feel special for this ONE day?!

The ungrateful Mom- "I am so pissed. All he got me was a card and some chocolate. Am I not worth much more than that???!!! He could have at least got me a Tiffany's bracelet! Ugh, I swear!"

The vague Mom- "I did not breathe a word to him about V-Day, and I left a catalog open  with a ring I wanted, and he FORGOT? I shouldn't have to tell him this day is approaching. He should remember on his own, and he should know that when I leave a catalog open, it's because I am hinting!"

The mixed signals Mom- *Says she doesn't want anything* "That bastard didn't buy me ANYTHING! I told him I didn't want anything because I expected him to sweep me off my feet and surprise me!"

The bragging mom- "I got home yesterday, and hubby surprised me with a brand new $30,000 convertible, then took me to a top of the line celebrity spa, got me 5 Louis Vuitton bags, and a ton of my fave Chanel jewelry! Omg, it was just so amazing. He is the best hubby ever, and my friends are so jealous because their husband's got them way less. So...What did you get?"

The bitter about bragging moms Mom- "You bitches who brag, your husband's are probably fucking your neighbor! Ha!"

Did I leave anything out? Lol. Every year. Like clock work.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't forget the bragging moms!!

And the troll moms. There are a few everyday that I really think are lying about what they got.
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

*rubs hands together excitedly* ...holidays are the perfect time to roast the selfish bitches and catch some uncreative trolls <3 ._. but I'll probably miss ALL of it like usual, lol. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the don't give a fuck mom I guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikkip1
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM
LMAO! I think you pretty much covered everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol im hoping for the same present I got last year, a card with a $100 bill and a whole day to myself.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM

how about the mom that knows v-day is the day St Valentine was beaten and beheaded. How the hell did that turn to romance?

model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I am the "happy and content with what ever I get or dont get" mom.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM

LOL.I always tell my husband what I want.I even got something I didn't want a hair cut he kept bugging me to get so I guess it was more for him than me.LOL

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaha! you got them all covered! 

oh wait the perfect mom: I got everything I wanted. My husband got me more then enough. I have the perfect husband, the  perfect kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured