Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F****! WELL! SHE JUST MADE A GOOD TIP!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 198 Replies
1 mom liked this

My online order for pizza was $17.35 and confirmed for that amount via email, so I hand the girl $20.50.  Get inside and look at the receipt and some promotional discount was applied that I saw nothing about.  The final cost was $12.04.  FUCK.  

Guess that helps her out a little though.... *sigh*

With light and love

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NobieMommie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

She could have applied the discount herself so that she would get a larger tip. I use to be a pizza delivery driver and although I never did this I seen many drivers do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM
7 moms liked this

*I have seen

Quoting NobieMommie:

She could have applied the discount herself so that she would get a larger tip. I use to be a pizza delivery driver and although I never did this I seen many drivers do it. 

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Ugh, I guess she must need it, but shoot, I'm not rich.  I wish I hadn't looked.....

Quoting NobieMommie:

With light and love

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Call the place and explain what happened. That is way too much of a tip!

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Ugh, I guess she must need it, but shoot, I'm not rich.  I wish I hadn't looked.....

Quoting NobieMommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this

If you're not rich than why are you spending $20.00 on pizza in the first place? 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting NobieMommie:

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I don't want to get her in trouble.  

Quoting kathislove80:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting NobieMommie:

With light and love

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Well, then you're out the cash. I would do it though. That's not fair. It may have not been her fault anyhow.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I don't want to get her in trouble.  

Quoting kathislove80:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting NobieMommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:41 PM
9 moms liked this

I mean if you're this upset about $5.00 then you shouldn't be ordering pizza, right?

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:42 PM
What are they gonna do? Have the driver give them $4 back and mail it to the OP?

Quoting kathislove80:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting NobieMommie:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You gave it to her. It is now hers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)