Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do u guys think about Muslims girls?

Posted by   + Show Post

No offence just trying to know what do u guys think about them.Please no insulting or swearing post.Thank u :)

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (61-70):
shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:37 PM

My mother in law is American,she convicted to be a muslim,all her family in US,but she rarely went to US,coz she afraid with America Immigration,coz they have bad time with them,coz they thought shes a terrorist.

Quoting time_warp:

I became friends with two sisters in high school who were Muslim. They were sweet and down to earth :)

I got accused of hanging out with terrorists by a boy on the school bus. I was upset by the pure ignorance but I didn't let that deter my friendship with them. They changed schools a few months later.

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I'm sorry that they need to cover up,I would die from being so hot.  I am sorry that it appears that Muslim women are not valued as much as men,like they are 2nd class citizens.

rlk121909
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i really love hijabs lol. my 2 cousins are converts and i just want to steal all their scarfs lol. 

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Quoting renner450:

Nothing. They are people just like everyone else.

CafeMom Tickers
kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing, as long as they respect me. Usually once i tell them my religion is peaceful and make a few quick similarities, things go well. I find them more acceptingthan Christian women.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Nelson
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Other than the fact that they seem to be able to hold their tempers and are calmer that the other American women I know they are just women like me.   Honestly I dont get the big deal.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM

No there's not. You are all human correct? I mean I understand the difference in religion but I do not view people differently based of their belief system?

Quoting shahidarina13:

theres a lot of different acctually

Quoting OneToughMami:

Nothing different than I think of Christian women or Hindu women or Hare Krishna women lol

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I think they're people just like everyone else, some are nice some are bitches, some are smart some are dumb, some follow their heart and some let their hearts be controlled. Pretty much like everyone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Honestly? That they are oppressed, and most of them abused.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

my best CM bestie is a moooslim! I love her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)