Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not going to get any sleep tonight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I was helping the kids put together their V-Day cards for tomorrow and my youngest son came to tell me someone was knocking at our front door. It was a few minutes after 9. I went to the door and it was some lady who looked kind of sketchy asking if "Jacob" was home. I don't know who the fuck Jacob is so I told her she had the wrong house. Then she said she used to bring her son over here to hang out with Jacob. I told her we have been here for over a year (renting) and told her again that there is no Jacob here. Doesn't this seem strange? I just picked up a bad vibe or something. Oh and I seen no car in either entrance of my driveway. My husband works 3rd so now I'm going to be up all night worried about some strange lady coming back to my house.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truelyred2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM

You can report the incident to the police.

spooky415
Holidays: Exciting for kids. Exhausting for parents.
Today at 1:24 AM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like The Strangers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 PM

call the cops and if you have a gun get that shit locked and loaded and ready to go.

lovin.my.boys
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM

This!

Quoting mary841108:

call the cops and if you have a gun get that shit locked and loaded and ready to go.

pregnancy calendar

Baby #3 on the way!!!

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Call the cops.

mary841108
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM

oooh i hate  that movie! last summer the kids were at dhs aunts for the weekend, Dh decided to take a nap and we were having a raging thunderstorm. I popped in that movie, grabbed some popcorn and started watching, Some big ass guy that I did not know walked right into my house!!! I pushed him out and locked the door screaming hysterically woke DH up who grabbed a baseball bat and tore down the stairs in his knickers, come to find out, it was the guy down the street, he is mentally retarded and the storm scared the daylights out of him and he couldnt remember which house was his, he was trying to get out of the storm. I felt really bad after that lol, but between the storm and that stupid movie, my imagination got the better of me lol

Quoting spooky415:

Sounds like The Strangers.

amberstars
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Call the cops.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

kevinzwifey
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Is tamra home?  Just sayn.. lol..JK I'd be freaked out.. I hope You have a gun or a dog...

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Was she about your age?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 PM

No, I'm 27 and this lady looked old enough to be my mother. I'm 5ft and she was at least 4 inches taller than me, really skinny, and had scabs on her face in a few spots, a really big one on her nose. 

Quoting MamaLub:

Was she about your age?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured