Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HYPERCONDRIACS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So last night I posted my son was sick and my husband took him to the er. Well my little man has pnumonia, well today my husband and my uncle are on deaths door step, they cant do shit for themselves so here i am (like always) taking care of everyone and putting my life on hold yet again to make sure they are all ok. I started back to school 2 nights ago to finish my nursing stuff and now I cant go to class b/c they are all dieing. I have a new born, a sick 3 1/2 year old and 2 26 year old hypercondriacs.. if I am not in the room they can do all kinds of things... once I walk in they are coughing, whinning, asking me to get them everything and complaining that I am busy taking care of my babies. 

6 weeks ago I had a baby, came home 3 days later stitched up and tired and what did I do... I cleaned the whole house, cooked a big meal, took care of both the boys and got everything back in order that the grown ass men screwed up while I was in the hospital.. I am about to go insane.... 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Fyi, it is hypo, not hyper

And men are babues :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Aww that sucks. Sorry mommy.
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I thought it was hypo? Lol anyway...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

A hypercondriac is a person who thinks they are always sick. A hypocondriac is a person is who is in fear of getting sick.

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:30 PM

men are whiney babies.

TeamTARDIS
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I just put my DH in bed with a stack of movies, some snacks and a kiss. I tell him that as soon as he is healed we can have sex...he is rarely sick for more than 24 hours!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 PM
*pneumonia
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 PM

shoot if I was to attempt that he would stay sick for the rest of his life lol. we dont have much of a sex life anymore lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN