Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE BM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! HOW DARE HER!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies

UGH! So I am CSM to SS8. His BM is a real piece of work! She pretends to be the perfect mother in front of him but then she goes out and parties and gets drunk all the time when he is not around. It's not my business what she does when he is not around but I don't think that SS should ever get the short end of the stick so to speak) because of it.

She has supervised visitations two hours once a month. They talk on the phone or skype about every other day. All day Saturday he was asking me if he could skype her. He usually only asks at around bed time but for some reason he REALLY wanted to talk to her that day. So I texted her and asked if she was home because SS wanted to talk to her. No answer for several hours. He asks me about 5 more times. I text her again saying that bed time is at 7:30 so he needs to start his phone call/skype no later than 7:15. She texts me back around 6:30 saying she is not home yet so she couldnt skype. I texted her asking if she could at least talk on the phone with him. No response. SS was so upset that he didn't get to talk to her. He was nearly in tears because his feelings were really hurt that she couldn't make time for him. The next morning she texts me saying sorry she couldnt talk to him but she was not home all day and she got home late and her phone died. Okay. Fine. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was job hunting or doing something that responsible adults do. WRONG!

I found out today (via facebook) that the reason she was unavailable to talk to him was because she was out at a bar all day and night with her friends. SERIOUSLY!?! You're going to blow off your son so you can go out with your friends!?!?! WTF?!?! I'm so mad right now! SS deserves so much more from her and he should be her number one priority in life!! It's not that damned hard to step outside and talk to him for five mins!! 

*rant over*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this
Crotch kick!! Paaakow!
Aloysious
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Damn, that's sad. 

I'm mad with you.

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM
5 moms liked this

I agree. Cunt punt for the win

Quoting Anonymous:

Crotch kick!! Paaakow!

----------------------------------------------------------

i'm experiencing Deja Moo: The feeling that i've heard this bullplop before. 

kgcrazy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM

what an irresponsible lady..don't worry, your son will one day realize it too

GoRed
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
4 moms liked this

Who cares?  SS is with you and your DH, she's not a capable parent. Be glad you have him so he doesn't grow up in a bar room. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Paragraphs please.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Hugs. Of course I'm sure you know, don't let ss see your anger, but continue to just be there for him and reassure him that he is loved, without speaking poorly of his mother. I'm in similar situations, I know it's hard.
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM

My kids' dad speaks to them only when they are with him one weekend a month. I think he's an asshole, but I'm not going to sweat that. The kids are probably better off this way. Just let it go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I've imagined myself crotch kicking and strangling her (simultaneously) so many times it's not even funny! I just want to shake the stupid out of her!

Quoting Anonymous:

Crotch kick!! Paaakow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yea! Right in the baby maker!

Quoting RayneofTerror:

I agree. Cunt punt for the win

Quoting Anonymous:

Crotch kick!! Paaakow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured