Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this vday has gone to hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

see i was suppose to be off today and not have to go into work so i have been working to make sure that the kids were taken care of and the house set up for my husband and i to have some private time since we work opposite shifts of each other. well at 4 i got a call from my boss asking me to bring a extra shirt bc we had our new disrict maanger visitng and they didnt have a hostest so i was gonna be the hostest beforei could say im off she said i had been schedual to come in as a server at 430 and i can come then!!!! i jump online and sure enough i had been schedualed and i work every day until next tuesday, mind you i havent been off since last tuesday, now all day i have been coating strawberries, cleaning house, i had the back room even set up with candles, whipped cream, and even got a bottle of wine. i was crushed so i went in and prayed id get cut soon. 4 horus later i am and i rush home to find my hubby asleep ont he coach and hte kdis crying in their bed.  so i take them and get them settled of course my husband wakes during which time and once the kdis are settled down i go to ligh the candles and get the strawberries- they had been thrown around the fridge and some missing...*puff puff* ok so i go to light the candles and he comes to tell me he is too tired, but yet finds enough strength to loaf around the house telling me not to be upset- im not upset about all this i am hurt i am upset bc hes telling me im upset!!! and now he wants to text me and crap aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM
That sucks:( I would have been upset too.

And lol, you guys text each other at home? Go talk to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM

nope i dont wanna talk to him the more he tells me that i am upset the more i get upset

MsCherry10
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Awww he's is trying forgive him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You know your job is what has you this way

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM

i know my job has me stressed out. ive just been moved to ast. manager out there and if i didnt need this job i prob wouldnt be doing it but we do

Quoting Anonymous:

You know your job is what has you this way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM
This is stupid. No man wants candles and strawberries anyway. You are only doing that for yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Its not V day yet!  It is tomorrow. Duhh.

Whine whine whine

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:26 PM

actaully strawberries are his favorite. and we both work late tomorrow

MsCherry10
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Are you a man? Just curious. Not being sarcastic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This is stupid. No man wants candles and strawberries anyway. You are only doing that for yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)