Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid Bi**h EDIT***

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM
  • 36 Replies
So, i trusted DH's cousin to watch my 9mo DD for a couple hours so i could get some job searches fast without the hastle of lugging my heavy girl everywhere.

DH's cousin's place is ALWAYS really warm. today was a really warm day as it was. after i changed DD i left her clothes off cuz she gets overheated easy at their place. told her she can put whatever extra outfit on her if she, for any reason, gets cold.

anyway, i get back from my job searches and find a letter from DH's cousin's friend. she says she's going to call DHS on me because my DD was only in her diaper (in an apt where the heat is left at 80 degrees 24/7) she has a diaper rash that should be treated by a doctor (ummm. hello retard i did take her to a doc and NO MATTER WHAT I TRY it wont go away! ive tried Desitin, a&d, corn starch, even special creams. wont go away!) she also said my 9mo is in diapers that are too small. (umm size 5 too small for a 9mo? idiot) and said she found drugs where she sleeps.... (are you fucking kidding me. this isnt my house, its DH's cousin. her supposed friend's)

this woman doesnt know me, what ive done, nothing. i dont know her. she needs to get a fucking life!!! not every parent can prevent diaper rashes so perfectly. you obviously dont know shit about diaper sizes.

Edit:
Thank you ladies for all the suggestions about the diaper rash!! DD has a dr apt today, definitely going to bring it up and try more things out!

To be more clear for some of you, i didnt leave DD in the care of someone i hardly knew. it was a friend of my DH's cousin who left the note. i dont know her. and the "drugs" where apparently misplaced medication. not mine, and they werent even where DD could get it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
4 moms liked this

So don't take her back there.  

Also, try switching diapers, she could be allergic :)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM
So you don't even know this person who's watching your baby?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I will bet money she has no kids. People that have no kids think they know all about them.
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I'm with Jill she may be allergic to the diaper you are using. As for the rest of it I wouldn't take her back there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:17 PM

so you left her somewhere where theres drugs??? hmmm....

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM

This is going to sound crazy, but have them test the diaper rash for strep.  My friends' baby had a really bad rash and they tested it and he was positive for strep.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Tell her to mind her business. Try bottom butter for her rash. Might have to order it online but when DD had rashes that's all that would work.
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Have you tried a prescription cream called nystatin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you need to be more careful about who you leave your infant with. I would have never left mine with someone I barely knew.
DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Try using a cloth diaper liner in her disposable (after ou switch brands, because she could be allergic). When DD gets a bad rash (which happens hard and fast) the cloth insert really helps a ton. I use spray neosporin on the rash, cover with desitin, then powder to set it and put the cloth in the diaper. Especially for overnights. It seems to really help her heal up fast. Poor kid has wicked sensitive skin.

Ignore the letter from the nosy bitch. She can call who she likes, but no one has ever had their kid taken over a simple diaper rash. And I wouldn't leave her there again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN