Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HA! That bit ya in the a$$!* serial baby mama post*

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

Alright so Ive posted a bunch on here about Hubbys friend who is going through a divorce.  Hes at work and gets a frantic call from his ex.  She said YOU NEVER PAID THE WATER BILL AND NOW ITS SHUT OFF!  Hes like "I dont have to pay YOUR water bill, Im am paying the past due amount."  She says, Well its over $495 to have it turned back on!  Hes says Im sorry but Im calling my lawyer.  He talks to his lawyer and his lawyer says yeah you only have to pay the past due amount of 163 dollars ( just for the water).  THIS CHICK, hasnt paid any of her bills thinking if she didnt pay it it would become "past due" and would fall on DHs friend.   So in 2 months she let her water bill get to 332 bucks!  This goes for ALL of their bills so WHO KNOWS whats going to get shut off next.  She paid no attention when they went to court.  First she didnt know that he got 50 50 joint custody and now her bills.  He has been paying the past due bills and HER house and car ins as per the court on top of his 190 a week child support

* Lets all give a big round of applause to the serial baby mama!* 

This just puts T(DHs friend) 1 step closer to showing that he should get full custody of their DD.  How can you NOT pay attention in court.  All she cared about was what HE had to pay and what she was going to be getting a month from him.  SMDH

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarksMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Wow. Some people truly are just far too stupid to breed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Greedy, greedy!
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I think I missed a post about this, can you post links to the previous posts?

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Smh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM
If they were married/are married, she isn't really a baby mama. And what makes her a 'serial' one at that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM

karma will get her. i hate greedy people. 

horseap
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Quoting bustybee:

I think I missed a post about this, can you post links to the previous posts?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17895268/divorce_and_possession_fight

(this one was more of just me bitching than about his divorce)http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17934095/My_hubbys_cheating_with_a_man

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18036118/Hes_getting_it_up_the_arse

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM
0-O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

What an IDIOT
I hope he keeps a record of this...he should contact the water company and get a record of the disconnect notice and what not so he can take it in to the court and show them that she can't even provide water for her child....

horseap
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If they were married/are married, she isn't really a baby mama. And what makes her a 'serial' one at that.

She has 4 kids from 2 different fathers on top of this one.  Has openly cheated on T, wont work and T just found out that she will call the other BDs coworkers to see if thier hours change so she can get her CS adjusted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)