Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its NOT ok

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know why, but I am having a REALLY hard time with Aaron Lewis going country. Maybe its because I LOVED Stained and him as lead singer. I don't know. But I have to change the channel on the radio every time his songs come on.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

agreed

sadiebug1228
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I don't mind his country songs. I agree I liked him much better with staind but him going solo isn't completely horrible lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Nobody.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I like that one song...

I haven't heard any other country songs from him beside that one... Can think of the name though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Uggg...my dh is in love with him now, he plays his country crap all of the time. I know why it started too, he used to be an enormous pot head and liked that stupid song that said "I never drink from the bottle but I'll smoke a little weed".

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I haven't heard them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Country Boy and Forever are the two I have heard.

Quoting .Nobody.:

I like that one song...

I haven't heard any other country songs from him beside that one... Can think of the name though.

Readyforbaby2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM

A lot of his country sounds like southern rock.

He sounds so much better in Staind for sure.

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I just bugs me. I was fine with Darius Rucker (Hootie) Going country. I LOVE his stuff, but Aaron just bugs me.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

I don't mind his country songs. I agree I liked him much better with staind but him going solo isn't completely horrible lol

sadiebug1228
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Lol Darius Rucker is a good country singer. Arron isn't the best but idk I don't think he's horrible. Not nearly as good as staind tho

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I just bugs me. I was fine with Darius Rucker (Hootie) Going country. I LOVE his stuff, but Aaron just bugs me.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I guess its just that Staind is one of my favorite "rock" bands. I don't do the screaming stuff but I love like Staind and Linkin Park so it REALLY bugs me. "Its Been Awhile" is one of my all time favs and I can't separate that from this "country" he's doing now.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Lol Darius Rucker is a good country singer. Arron isn't the best but idk I don't think he's horrible. Not nearly as good as staind tho

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)