Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if my SO gets me a Vermont Teddy Bear tomorrow WE ARE THRU!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this
Lmao...jk.

But on a serious note....would you be mad if your SO spent $100 on a big ass teddy bear when HE is supposed to be your teddy bear!?

I mean...don't get me a big ass teddy bear so you can have a pass to go play your video games during the chick flicks since I have something to cuddle with. Noooo, motherfucker you will sit right here on the couch beside me! ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chantilly1
by Canadian Mommy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

No i wouldn't be upset. All the bills are paid and there is money in the bank. And I love big teddy bears, because he works afternoons sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Im not a child. He gets me a teddy bear, he gets his Penis cut off with a sharp knife.

Mrz.Anaya
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol my kids would take it if i got a big teddy bear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM

i think that those are the dumbest things ever.  i mean-- wtf.  you aren't a kid anymore.  and those just collect dust and dust mites. ugh.  plz. give me chocolat eand flowers.  at least you can eat the candy and when the flowers die you can toss them in the yard to become one w/ earth again. that stupid bear is gonna just sit there and stare at you forever.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

they still make those????? now i want 1. and no i wouldn't be mad.

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:04 AM
lol how funny
I told dh not to even think about
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kriss1023
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I would not like a giant teddy bear like that! We do however have a tradition were every year he gets me a teddy bear, the ones with the year on the foot. I have one from every year since we met. 2005 to 2013, so far.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I would be pissed...we've been together for 7 years and that's what he does? He knows me better than to get me a stuffed animal. That and how do you justify spending $100 on a stuffed bear?!

amylovesnick07
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I love when my DH buys me stuffed animals. Although when he does my daughter always ends up with them lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM
And then one night you make a wish and the bear comes alive and you name it Ted! Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

i think that those are the dumbest things ever.  i mean-- wtf.  you aren't a kid anymore.  and those just collect dust and dust mites. ugh.  plz. give me chocolat eand flowers.  at least you can eat the candy and when the flowers die you can toss them in the yard to become one w/ earth again. that stupid bear is gonna just sit there and stare at you forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured