Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What should I be doing vs. what I am doing.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I am ass deep in documents that have to be given to the attorneys for review and signature no later than Friday (a few of them want them tomorrow though so they can be filed on friday morning). I need to be working on that. Instead I am putting tattoos in ds's valentines for the party tomorrow. Anything not to work. Anyone else procrastinating?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Bump. Someone else has to be procrastinating too!!!!
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I should be sleeping. Instead I'm on here and on Pinterest.

dbrown1989
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I should be doing laundry and going to bed.....but here i am

RLT2
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I should be putting together everyone's Valentine  presents and bags for tomorrow, instead I'm on here lol! I'll go do it in a minute, I'm just not in the mood yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Haha. I seriously debated which one I should do. I chose valentines. Only reason is when I am drafting documents I have to be in silence. If I do valentines I can watch Maury from the other day. I need to know if these guys are the dads.

Quoting RLT2:

I should be putting together everyone's Valentine  presents and bags for tomorrow, instead I'm on here lol! I'll go do it in a minute, I'm just not in the mood yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I should be doing laundry and cleaning the house.
Instead im hiding in the garage with a cup of coffee on CM.
RLT2
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM

LOL What's worse, whe they are are the dads or when they aren't LOL?

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha. I seriously debated which one I should do. I chose valentines. Only reason is when I am drafting documents I have to be in silence. If I do valentines I can watch Maury from the other day. I need to know if these guys are the dads.

Quoting RLT2:

Chantilly1
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM

i should be sleeping (it's 12:30am here) but I am on CM........... oh and I am drinking a glass of wine and having a smoke in my basement lol Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:35 AM
It's my day off. SO is getting ready for work. I'm on here and watching My Strange Addiction and having a few drinks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I have a stack of resumes I should be reviewing for the interns I plan to interview tomorrow, instead i'm wasting time on here and trying to figure out how to get my hubby the 2013 range rover when it's sold out almost everywhere lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)