Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jesus Christ!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

My fucking room mates are driving me fucking crazy!!!!!!

My 3 year old is asleep and they are being loud as fuck playing video games!! Screaming at each other and the fucking t.v. I am seriously fucking pissed!!

Everyone wanted to get mad that he wasn't asleep, but damn it I wouldn't be able to sleep with that shit either!!

FUCK!

*end rant*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chantilly1
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM

that sux!

maybe u can quietly and politely remind them that the baby is sleeping ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Thats why i would never live with anyone else cept the kids and dh
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Well move so you don't have roommates. Get a studio or something. Problem solved. Otherwise noise come with having roommates, it's part of the territory.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I probably could have an hour ago, but now I am so pissed that if I start to say anything and either one of them start to open their mouth's I will flip my shit I'm so pissed. 

I think I just need to go to bed, and if they keep me up I will come out a raging bitch.

Quoting Chantilly1:

that sux!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM

They need to move! This is mine and DH's house. They live with us because they need a place to stay. We do not need them here.

Quoting MsRkg:

Well move so you don't have roommates. Get a studio or something. Problem solved. Otherwise noise come with having roommates, it's part of the territory.

Chantilly1
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:25 AM

i understand. but being a raging bitch is not good. is it really worth your sanity? 

It is amazing what kids can sleep through. Try to relax, if it is still to  loud than just nicely ask. If they don't than they are rude. But if you freak out, it takes away from their rudeness and you look like the bitch from hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

I probably could have an hour ago, but now I am so pissed that if I start to say anything and either one of them start to open their mouth's I will flip my shit I'm so pissed. 

I think I just need to go to bed, and if they keep me up I will come out a raging bitch.

Quoting Chantilly1:

that sux!

MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh well in that case. Kick them out. Give them their 30 days notice or whatever their agreement says and call it a day.

Quoting Anonymous:

They need to move! This is mine and DH's house. They live with us because they need a place to stay. We do not need them here.

Quoting MsRkg:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I'm ready to kick everyone out!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats why i would never live with anyone else cept the kids and dh

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Yeah. You should tell them that. Meanwhile go tell them to keep it the fuck down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MsRkg:

mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Spike all their drinks with Tylenol pm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)