Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OH give me the power uggg

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Tomorrow is my only day off. Within the past 2 weeks i have to many hours. I have went into work early and i am always the last to leave.

Today we had a girl quit, no call/no show and then another girl who told me yesterday she would work, never showed up today ( it is her day off soooo) anyways it put us way behind today. I work at a hotel and i am assistant head housekeeper. I had to check room today. we had 4 girl and close to 90 rooms today. Our general manager came to me at 3 and screamed at me like it was our fault that the rooms wasn't done, i  told her we have more rooms then we have girls and we are doing our best. she then took the board from me and told me to go clean room, she will finish checking room. Fine but don't fucking yell at me for something that is beyond my control. ugg anyways we ended up being there until 7pm tonight finishing room. I am burned out. tomorrow because of the girl who quit, it is going to leave them with 4 housekeepers because 3 of us are off. I am shutting my phone off tonight because i am not going in on my day off tomorrow. I am the only one who EVER get called in on thursday. I need a break. I am sorry but they are going to have figure out a way to do them room tomorrow with me.

from what i heard from front desk tonight they already at that time had close to 90 rooms tomorrow. If that old bitch hadn't of yell at me today i probably would go in tomorrow but that old bitch pissed me off so they can figure out what to do tomorrow. It isn't my problem. I have been there a year, i have never called in, I have worked on my day off anytime they call, i always go in because i feel guilty for putting them in that position but fuck it now. Tomorrow my phone will be off until tomorrow afternoon. That way i won't know they call and I won't feel guilty.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)