Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

after 25 years

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  • 70 Replies

I still haven't zeroed in on a shampoo and conditioner that I love. Im still trying to find the one. Today I decided to try tresemmes platinum strength. Have you found the one, what are you using?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
humblemommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:12 AM
I use Joico...for some reason I can't use the stuff that you can buy at target or Walmart like herbal essence or tressemme. At the end of the day my hair always feels so greasy with it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Pantene is pretty good.

veronicamw
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM

wow I just had to google that and damn thats expensive lol

Quoting humblemommy:

I use Joico...for some reason I can't use the stuff that you can buy at target or Walmart like herbal essence or tressemme. At the end of the day my hair always feels so greasy with it!

The.Hug.Life
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

I love Pantene. But with my texture, I have to switch it up every now and then. I'm using a cheapie brand Suave Professionals, but it's doing good and smells delicious.

Quoting Tinabee88:

Pantene is pretty good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

I've been using garnier fructis for a few years and it works pretty good.

mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM
I switch it up a lot to keep things interesting!
Tinabee88
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:16 AM

I have to switch up at times too and Suave is nice and cheap so that's my second brand of choice.

Quoting The.Hug.Life:

I love Pantene. But with my texture, I have to switch it up every now and then. I'm using a cheapie brand Suave Professionals, but it's doing good and smells delicious.

Quoting Tinabee88:

Pantene is pretty good.

humblemommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM
We have a beauty outlet and I get it there and it's two for $35! It's BIG bottles. It's probably lasts me around 3 months since I have short hair! It makes my hair grow faster too:)

Quoting veronicamw:

wow I just had to google that and damn thats expensive lol

Quoting humblemommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I just got Nature's Gate organic, the thought was going paraben, thalate (sp?), and whatever else free. I'm not thrilled with the lack of suds, I'm not sure if I'm using enough. It smells nice though and my hair feels ok.
AshCH
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM
The Wen haircare is AMAZING! I have horrible hair to brush when wet, it was like brushing dreadlocks everytime I showered, after the first time using it, I could run a brush straight through!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)