Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh... blah

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:37 AM
  • 11 Replies
I feel so sick to my stomach. Morning sickness sucks. Im at work and everything is making me want to puke...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 AM
That sucks!! I'm on night three of not being able to sleep before 5am due to tickle in my throat, 18 month old hogging the bed and hubby snoring.
Ugh... blah is right!
tyner_brylee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:44 AM
I feel yea. My kids are 9 & 6 and they still wonder into my room at night and get in the bed with me... oh and the dog too

Quoting Anonymous:

That sucks!! I'm on night three of not being able to sleep before 5am due to tickle in my throat, 18 month old hogging the bed and hubby snoring.

Ugh... blah is right!

tyner_brylee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:50 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:54 AM
I have a cold and Im getting married today! My nose is stuffy and the outside is raw and cracked from wiping it so much! Plus I have a sickly almost 2yo sleeping on my feet. AND i have my period!:( lol lucky us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Morning sickness sucks big time! I had it bad with my ds so I know the feeling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a cold and Im getting married today! My nose is stuffy and the outside is raw and cracked from wiping it so much! Plus I have a sickly almost 2yo sleeping on my feet. AND i have my period!:( lol lucky us

They say when 3 bad things go wrong on your wedding day, it means you will have a long successful/happy marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Seriously?? I've never heard that one!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

They say when 3 bad things go wrong on your wedding day, it means you will have a long successful/happy marriage.

tyner_brylee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:30 AM
I also have my first prenatal check up today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Yeah I hear it all the time. It's the same thing as if it rains on your wedding day that's also good luck :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I heard rain is bad luck, every drop symbolizes a tear you'll shed in your marriage. Which I beleive we control how well the marriage goes anyway(;

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I hear it all the time. It's the same thing as if it rains on your wedding day that's also good luck :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)