Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I AM NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

I was at church we were just leaving when my phone rang.  It was a friend of mine who was letting me know he was available on Thursday (he is a massage therapist).  I was seeing his wife for my back problems but she had to press really hard to get through the mess my muscles are in that she hurt me too much.  He doesn't have to use as much force.  One woman told me I should be ashamed to have another man touch me and she went to my husband and told him that I was having another man come over to the house while he was at work.  He looked at me and said "M" I said yes He said good maybe you will be able to sleep better and kissed me on the cheek.  She looked like she was going to pass out LOL.

Yes he comes to the house he has a folding table.  He doesn't have a spa to work at right now.  

So what do you think?  Would you have a friend (male) come to your home and give you a massage while your DH is not home?  Yes he is board certified.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mcelly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:38 AM
No, I wouldn't.
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd like someone to come fix my back ! lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Yes I would.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:39 AM
4 moms liked this

As long as my dh didn't have a problem with it I would.

marinenonstop
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I dont see an issue. My dh injured a muscle in his lumbar after a deployment and i sent him to my female friend that is a massage therapist. She works at a gym but does side work out of her home. She's fabulous!
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Hell yeah I would. I go get a massage once or twice a month. If love to have someone come to my house and give me one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Nah he loves it when I get a massage!  After the massage and the hot rocks and the muscle cream rub I feel great!  DH gets some and I get sleep!

Quoting Anonymous:

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:44 AM

as long as you and dh dont have a problem with it , its nobody elses business

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:45 AM
2 moms liked this
As long as DH is ok with it, I would be ok with it. Nosy old church ladies irritate me.
marinenonstop
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I must say... sex and a massage def makes me K.O. for the evening. I wind up sprawled out in the bed, mouth open snoring like a bear. The next day i feel as though i slept for days!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah he loves it when I get a massage!  After the massage and the hot rocks and the muscle cream rub I feel great!  DH gets some and I get sleep!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)