Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you get your Valentine? weird gift I got mine

Posted by   + Show Post

I got my hubby a chain mail head piece for medieval armor.  He collects the stuff  I got him a silver tipped lance for our anniversary of 25 years lol.  What did you get your SO?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Nothing...my hubby gets nothing :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Jesus...what do you people do for Xmas??

Quoting stef1976:

I got mine a box of turtles, a rechargeable flashlight and a new pneumatic drill set oh and sheet metal cutters for the drill.

He got me roses and calla Lilly's, sons of anarchy season 4, a box of chocolate and something else but won't tell me until tonight.

viasacra18
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM

We got a couple of big gifts for each other but the main thing were doing is getting matching tattoos tonight..im excited!

ozzyswifey
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

A box of Kit kats and a coffee mug that says A giant cup of who the fuck cares lol

stef1976
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Lmao!!!
We don't go all out on Christmas for each other, we reserve it for the kids. With 4 boys Christmas gets a little pricey. So we splurge on valentines day for one another! We get the boys chocolate and something small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Jesus...what do you people do for Xmas??

Quoting stef1976:

I got mine a box of turtles, a rechargeable flashlight and a new pneumatic drill set oh and sheet metal cutters for the drill.

He got me roses and calla Lilly's, sons of anarchy season 4, a box of chocolate and something else but won't tell me until tonight.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:39 AM
We got a fondue set and are buying the nice, expensive cuts of steak for a collective valentines gift. We're ballin' on a budget lol
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Nothing...we don't do Valentines Day.  Today is Thursday to us :)

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM
My valentine is my dd and i got her a small box of chocolates, a marshmellow kabob, a soda (she rarely gets sodas) and a stuffed chihuahua (her fave breed of dog)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
maybe I'll be nice and cover up the tattoo of my ex's name...my boyfriend had been asking me to do it for years...

But it's in a spot only he can see...and my ex is the only man I'll ever have kids with...so I don't really want it covered...hmmmm
starbuckmom03
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Ours will be done baking tomorrow!!  I am giving him a baby girl after 3 boys!!!

I bought my twins some zip up fleece jackets last week at a great price at Kohls.  Dh asked if he got one too, of course in his size. I went out and found 2 just for him!!  One is for tall guys, like dh, and the other is regular size.  He gets to pick which one he wants or heck, he can keep both if he wants.  I got a great deal on them.  One was $11 on clearance the other was $12 on clearance!!  Great coats!  I will probably get him some Reeces hearts to give him too as thats his favorite chocolate.

Quoting Jstoddard98:

I'm baking him a little something- should be done around the middle of July ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN