Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gross but serious question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

The last two days my poop has been very lose, like almost falling out when I sit. I noticed it is a light brown color, slimey, and has a bright yellow tint that shows in the water.. 

Anyone?! what could this be?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandy201282
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Liver issues...sounds like bile coming through undigested.

AFWifeNMom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
You just have diarrhea, I think the yellow look is just the stomach bile type stuff
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
artistmom27
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Sounds like your body is trying to itself of some toxin you put into it. I am sure it will pass but if this persists past 5 days, I would see a doctor

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM

sounds like a stomach bug, how have you been feeling otherwise? Stick to a BRAT diet for a couple days and if things don't firm back up, or you start turning yellow, call the doc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I'm an LPN. I'm not a doctor, so not going to diagnose you. You should make an appt. with your family physician. Could be a stomach bug, or something else... But you won't know until you see your doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM

weird. Thanks. yesterday I did notice my eyes where yellowish. I just checked today they are pearly white. This happens esp. when I drink coffee. Could it be possiable I had a virus? would this happen? I just had blood work done is sept and everything was normal. 

I have had a colonscopy done years ago though, I always had issues with my poop. I poop like 5 times a day but they are never solid. They where looking for Chrons. It came back as nothing though. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Quoting sandy201282:

Liver issues...sounds like bile coming through undigested.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:59 AM

how long should I wait, I just noticed this today and yesterday?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm an LPN. I'm not a doctor, so not going to diagnose you. You should make an appt. with your family physician. Could be a stomach bug, or something else... But you won't know until you see your doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I have been fine. What is the brat diet?

Quoting anyotherday:

sounds like a stomach bug, how have you been feeling otherwise? Stick to a BRAT diet for a couple days and if things don't firm back up, or you start turning yellow, call the doc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM

it is chunky loose stool, not watery.

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

You just have diarrhea, I think the yellow look is just the stomach bile type stuff

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I get those often. Kinda looks mucousy?? I haven't had it checked though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN