Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another boohoo V-day post.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I have no where else to vent this out so let me be a whiney bitch here, okay?

Fuck this day. Fuck it.

You'd figure I'd be used to being disappointed on Valentine's Day, being that I have been the last 4 years.

My stbxh (hopefully to be finalized tomorrow), was always someone else's Valentine and always treated me like shit any day. So you think I'd be used to it. Nah.

I really thought this year was going to be different.

Why?

I always, at least, had someone to hope would be my Valentine even though he was always someone else's.

Secondly, the guy I was seeing decided to have an anuresym and just stop talking to me out of the blue not too long ago.

I know it's stupid and childish but when you don't have any days that you've been made feel special, you always put those hopes in these kind of days to hopefully they'll make you feel that way.

Whatever. Fuck it. I give up.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
shoot I'm married and my DH sounds like your ex- I'm with you fuck this day!!!
casseopeia
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Me too. Lets break out the tequila early!

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww big big hugs.

Meglet1970
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand that you are fustrated.  Unfortunately, you come off as a bit selfish when you state that someone "decided" to have an anuresym.  You don't decide to have an anuresym.  They happen to you.  And because some happen in the brain, it can change the person who has it, much like alzheimers or a tumor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Secondly, the guy I was seeing decided to have an anuresym and just stop talking to me out of the blue not too long ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM
My DF is mad because I don't want sex...

Well sorry I'm sick. I've been dealing with three sick kids the past 2 weeks. I just don't want it!

Ugh fuck this day for sure!
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

Here are some virtual flowers for both of you. Evryone deserves a special V day gift. Happy v day. Hope these make you smile!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think she meant he actually had one...

Quoting Meglet1970:

I understand that you are fustrated.  Unfortunately, you come off as a bit selfish when you state that someone "decided" to have an anuresym.  You don't decide to have an anuresym.  They happen to you.  And because some happen in the brain, it can change the person who has it, much like alzheimers or a tumor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

LOL, he didn't actually have one.

Quoting Meglet1970:

Quoting Anonymous:

Meglet1970
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Then time to find better men.  There are some awesome ones out there.  They just take finding.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, he didn't actually have one.

Quoting Meglet1970:

Quoting Anonymous:

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear that.I know it's not much but here is a Valentines from me to you.Hope it makes you smile a little.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN