Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's trashy to give kids tattoos

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My child got tattoos in their valentines from school. The little temporary sticker ones. They are 6 year olds! Wtf was the parent thinking? It is poor judgement and I'm going to be sending a note to the teacher asking that she notify the class not to send such immoral things.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Uh huh. Sure.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Ha my son is about to take in his cars valentines with tattoos.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tnt1014
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Throw them away and move on. It's not that serious. Now had they put them on your kid and sent him/her home covered in them I could see you being a little upset by it.

I don't put them on my kids but I surely wouldn't be freaking out if some one gave them some.
StarryRain
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
4 moms liked this

2pink1blue
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Don't sweat the small stuff.  And, yes, honey, this is small.  Seriously, toss them out if it uspets your delicate balance or call and make a complete ass out of yourself.  We teachers get a big kick out of kookys like you.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

So temp tattoos are immoral now. Please tell me where you get this awesome logic...

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! Please send that note.....and I hope you get one back informing you that you are NOT the moral authority over all children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Riiiight

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Wow my mom must be a terrible parent then because she signed consent for two REAL tattoos and a piercing before I was 18. Ohhh and guess what I'm not a heathen. I grew up to be a respectable adult and a wonderful mother. I know hard to believe my tattoos didn't turn me into a heathen. Oh the ignorance. I have six tattoos my tongue and nose pierced and my ears gauged.
Kitschy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:01 PM
4 moms liked this

We gave out tattoos. LOL Rather have that than candy. In fact here she is right now.

All tatted up and looking trashy. lol She's only 4 though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN