Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he is taking HER out!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

for valentine's day.. my husband is taking our daughter out for dinner:)   <3 it:) we are waiting till his mom comes and visits and will be going out for dinner when she is here:) tonight he is taking our daughter and giving mommy an hour of quiet time:) 

this man makes my heart melt:)giving heart 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Aw :) Happy Valetines day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Awww that is so sweet :)
Amybarnhart11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM

That's great! I love hearing about daddies who do sweet little things like this with their daughters. Enjoy your quiet time mama!

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM

When my daughter was little we took her with us to a very fancy valentines dinner. We all got dressed up to the nines.  

SunshineBird
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Awesome! My DH is out right now buying DD (5) a bunch of pink and red flowers. I love it! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM

My DH never does anything with our girls...I wish he'd do date-nights with them. I do, I will take them out and have one-on-one time with them (the other one will be either home with him but there's no quality time spent, or at my mom's).  I bought stuffed bears that are wearing tutu's and they say "Daddy's Little Princess" on them for the kids today,to be from him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM
That is an awesome idea!

Quoting Anonymous:

she is 3:) so I will get her all dressed up so they can go on  their "date" :) whole goal is for him to take her out on dates 2 or 3 times a year, so that when she is allowed to date she knows how a man is suppose to treat her:) Daddy opens the doors, pays for dinner, etc.. behaves like a gentleman and treats her like a lady:) 

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Oh my goodness that is incredibly sweet :)

MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM

How sweet.. Hope he treats her like you would want a future mate to treat her--On time, with flowers, opens doors, etc.. I think mommy/daddy dates are a great way to start teaching them how to act themself & how a good man/woman would treat them on a date..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM

just encourage him:) he needs to spend time with them now, that way when they are older they still want to spend time with him when they are older:) like I said, we are encouraging this now, so that when she gets old enough to date, she knows how her daddy treated her,  and that how her daddy treats her should be the BARE MINIMUM of a standard for how a guy she dats should treat her:) 

Quoting Anonymous:

My DH never does anything with our girls...I wish he'd do date-nights with them. I do, I will take them out and have one-on-one time with them (the other one will be either home with him but there's no quality time spent, or at my mom's).  I bought stuffed bears that are wearing tutu's and they say "Daddy's Little Princess" on them for the kids today,to be from him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)