Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Karma sure is a b*****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So my daughters dead beat dad calls me saying he wanted to take us out to eat, after what's been months of him not doing anything for our child, and every time I would call or text him regarding our LO I would get no answer. So recently I found out a lot of bad things were happening to him, for starters he got pepper sprayed in the face, he got into a car accident and totaled his car. Same car he bought instead of paying cs. And then not only that but he gotten threatened and beaten up on his birthday. Now as much pain and abuse he put me threw in the past I wish bad upon no one ! So it just got me thinking, what is he planning now to crawl back to us now that everything is going so bad in his life. He kept saying how he wanted to be a family, how he's sorry for what he put me threw and having me raise her on my own. That's when he said he wanted to take us out to eat next week, of course I said ok cause I want him to see his child but at the same time I'm furious because he comes in and out of her life when he pleases. I don't know what to think, my family and friends hate his guts for what he's put threw even the friends he use to have don't speak with him. But I do love that boy and yes that's what he is even though he's 22 he acts like nothing more but a child. I wish I didn't feel the way I did, he literally left me alone to raise dd to be daddy to his gf's child. Like should I even go with him next week or just let him take dd (who by the way has no idea who he is and cries around people she does not know and especially him when he would come around) I'm just not sure.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bxmom2580
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I have been through a very similar situation with my boys father. After i left him, a few years later he was singing that same song about how he missed his family. But he continued to be a dead beat,no show dad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:20 PM
That's what I'm afraid of -_- if I had a dollar for everytime he said he was gonna change and be and do better. I'd have the six months child support he owes me.

Quoting bxmom2580:

I have been through a very similar situation with my boys father. After i left him, a few years later he was singing that same song about how he missed his family. But he continued to be a dead beat,no show dad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN