I think Valentine's day is my least favorite day to check Facebook. And since I'm not a COMPLETE bitch, I'm just going to gripe about it here...
1) If your husband is awesome, your friends already know it. If he's not, again, your friends know it. Whyyyy would you post some big blah blah about how wonderful your man is when everyone knows he's not??
2) Congratulations, your man bought you flowers - the most unoriginal gift idea ever! They will die. And if he paid some insane amount for them, it's an epic waste of money, even if you're a millionare.
3) "I just LOVE teddy bears!" Said no woman ever.
4) If you want to tell your husband how awesomely amazing, talented, loving etc. he is, freaking write him a note. Call him. Text him. That's something personal. And really, no one gives a shit.
5) I would much rather read a post about how your DH picked flowers out of the neighbors yard and cooked for you because you're broke than read about how he's taking you to Olive Garden later.
For the record, I'm happily married (10 yrs!). Valetine's day is a family day for us.