Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Um that's not my name *Update in Blue & green

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 331 Replies
3 moms liked this

So I received a bouquet of roses here at work. I was like awwwwww how sweet only thing is they have another woman's name on the card but they are from my df. 

Card says: To my dearest Priscilla (not my name!!), Hope you like the roses! Can't wait for this weekend! Love, (df's full name) xoxo

Now he did tell me earlier this week he'd be working unexpectedly this weekend but I didn't think anything of it. He's been working a lot lately. We have always told each other that cheating is stupid and we would just break up rather than do that to the other. We have not been too intimate lately which is my fault since I had the flu and have just been tired with the kids and work so I kept telling him no. 

IDK how to react to this! Advice? Support? Help???

***He wrote the card himself so it was not a mistake on the florist part. After my shock wore off I noticed it was his handwriting. I am going home early. I plan on taking these flowers and card with me. We had a sitter lined up for tonight since we were talking about going out for dinner. I plan on packing his stuff before he gets home. This engagement is so over***

Thank you for all your support and kind words ladies! I will keep you updated of course on tonight! 

Okay let me explain this as best as possible. I am so happy this happened because I was able to get out of marrying such a fucking pussy. I wasted 3 1/2 years with this dipshit!!! 

Apparently miss Priscilla is my "friend" Marie aka Priscilla Marie M*******. Marie works with me and she works in the front as a receptionist. She is the one who collected the flowers from the delivery man and put them on my desk for me today. Now apparently their lil "relationship" has been going on for fucking 3 months a lil after she was hired. They met of course where I work. I was always trying to be nice and telling her to come eat lunch with us but little did I know my kindness just brought these two shitheads closer together. I should have known something was up since he was showing up to my office more and more. But in my head I thought oh this man really loves me! What a dumbass I was!!

He sent flowers to us both and it was Marie who switched the cards. She wanted me to already know about them since my exdf didn't have the balls to tell me just yet. I feel so fucking stupid!!

I didn't really know much about her but I considered her a friend since we would eat together and have lil girl talks. I would talk about my exdf and she would talk about her bf which I guess was my df. I didn't even know that was her middle name not her first name. Everyone in the building called her that so who was I think otherwise?!

Someone smack me because if would feel a lot better than how I feel now! I need my kiddos :( I could use some love right now! Anyway ladies I am on my way to pick up my babies and take them out to get my mind off things. Hope you ladies enjoy you Valentine's day! 

Hello ladies I am doing somewhat better today. Thanks for all the hugs I really needed those! I read through most of your replies but it would take me hours to answer each and every one of you. Just got a lot going on right now sorry! 

Yesterday he was basically trying to put some of the blame on me (what an asshole!). What did I expect since I wasn't giving him any and he had needs that needed to be met. He actually had the balls to say that I pushed her onto him always inviting her to lunch. His exact words were, " You just kept tempting me with her. I mean she's young, hot & single and me well I am only human!" After throwing the engagment ring at him and telling him it was over he than started with his I'm sorrys and it was a stupid thing to do. He was going to tell me eventually but he just didn't know how (what a freaking pussy!). I had already some of his things packed and just told him he needed to leave and get the fuck out of my house. He kept trying to hug and kiss me but I wasn't about to fall for that shit. I pushed him away grabbed the vases with the flowers he sent me and smashed it. Than I threw the card and him and told him to head to his whore for the weekend and to never come back. After more yelling at him I finally threatened to call the police if he didn't leave so he grabbed his things and left. I have received several calls, text messages, and emails from him saying he's sorry and he promises to change that he really isn't a cheater it was just a mistake. Blah blah blah I have not replied to him at all. As for Marie well she wasn't at work this morning or at least not when I got here. I really don't know what's going to happen as far as that honestly. Part me wants to get her fired and the other part wants to kick her ass but I have my kids to worry about so I am not going to be stupid. And boy am I glad we don't have any kids together my kiddos are from my previous relationship. Anyway thanks for all the support ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM

WOW.....give me a  moment to think about this one..............

SunshineBird
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Do you plan on asking him about them? I mean, I have no great advice but I know what it looks like.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
35 moms liked this

Okay.....send your DH flowers BUT put another mans name on  the card. Say " I can't wait until this weekend", "He" has to work.XOXOXOXOX

mamacough
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Send him flowers with the name RALF on the card.

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
6 moms liked this
Call him and gush about the roses.

Throw him totally off his game. And then throw the book at him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

What is your name?  (Obviously you don't have to say it here) but is it possible the florist thought she heard that name and wrote it down?  This time of year is VERY busy, and I think if your relationship isn't showing tons of other red/yellow flags this could just be a stupid error you look back on and laugh about.

I mean, Priscilla?

Fairywings1223
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Wow!!! I definitely would confronting him.
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
7 moms liked this

Take a picture of the card and text it to him.

omyheart83
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow, busted. That is brutal, I'm sorry. I would throw those flowers in his face when he got home, hand him the card and tell him to make his weekend away a permanent vacation.
TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Ummm. Maybe he got his 2 mistresses workplaces mixed up. Oops?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)