Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you have done the same thing???

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok so my ex kicked my DD and I out and the electric was in my name and he expected me to keep it on until the end of the month. I said no and when he got mad I said "you told me I dont do shit for myself take your own advice." he text me back not to call or text him(like I care) like I did something wrong. He kicked my 5 year old and I to the curb and Im suppossed to do something for him??? what would you have done???

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I would not have kept the electric on for him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I would not have done anything for a low life bastard like that. What kind of parent throws out their child? Scum. Get that electric bill out f your name asap. Before he takes advantage of it. Positive vibes your way momma!

Kennadismom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
After I refused to leave? Hell no I would shut that shit off that day. After taking allllll kinds of my shit with me too!!! Are you two married? Where did you end up going
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM
When my ex and I broke up i moved on with my parents till I could find a place and left the water on in my name for him well now I have a hefty 2,000 bill in my name. So much for being nice to the father of my child.
samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Is this guy for real?! What an ass!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Learn pronouns
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I would of taken my name off the electric packed my shit and been gone.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

I would not have kept the electric on for him!

delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:16 PM

My DD is not his BUT regardless shes 5.

Quoting tinakinakins:

I would not have done anything for a low life bastard like that. What kind of parent throws out their child? Scum. Get that electric bill out f your name asap. Before he takes advantage of it. Positive vibes your way momma!

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Lights out!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured