Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he cheating on me with a man dressed like a zebra!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Jk. I knew you wouldnt read my post without a drama title.

i need help please

At home my DD has a problem was listening it seems like 1 thing I tell her goes in 1 ear and it comes out the other. Faster why she did something her response will be, "I don't know" I just got a call from the principal and the teacher say my daughter has been crying hysterically because she had a dream that I died. Then when the teacher recommended that she call me she says no because mom and dad ran away to the mountains and left me alone.

she's also behaving terrible in class. She's mean to substitute teachers, she hits people in the head with a pencil, and she doesn't care if she gets recess taking away.

there is no abuse or violence in my home. She behaves okay and if she gets in trouble I send in the corner.

does your child ever made up some wild stories about you? I don't know what to do I'm literally sick to my stomach.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Please someone
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Bump
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:02 PM

If my child were doing this I would punish him for lying. He is on a ticket reward system so if he went all day with no issues he would get his three tickets. If he was caught lying or being mean he not only wouldn't get the three tickets he would lose one for every incident. Each ticket is worth a dollar and we tally them up once a week for the cash.

Photo: -Randi.

xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Sorry. That sounds horrible. I have no advise my ds is under two. So bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Have you asked her if something is going on with her? Not necessarily in your home but maybe at school. Alot of kids make up stories but I would worry about the trouble in class.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Ive tried things like that but punishment doesn't phase her.

Quoting brettsmomma:

If my child were doing this I would punish him for lying. He is on a ticket reward system so if he went all day with no issues he would get his three tickets. If he was caught lying or being mean he not only wouldn't get the three tickets he would lose one for every incident. Each ticket is worth a dollar and we tally them up once a week for the cash.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
thats what my dad said. Im going to take her aside today when she gets home. It seems like everytime i talk to her she isnt there. No emotion and shes not listening

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you asked her if something is going on with her? Not necessarily in your home but maybe at school. Alot of kids make up stories but I would worry about the trouble in class.

MADMomma1975a
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Sounds to me like she might need some sort of counseling.  If she's not talking to you, it might be easier for her to open up to someone that's "on her side" so to speak.  Look into play therapy, that way it's not so threatening to her, she'll just be playing with toys and talking about her day.

Michelle479
by Mother Rabbit on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Wow, maybe some therapy. Sounds like she is having an issue of some sort. Will she discuss any of this with you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

thats what my dad said. Im going to take her aside today when she gets home. It seems like everytime i talk to her she isnt there. No emotion and shes not listening

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is she? I only ask because I have two dd's and they have gone through stages like this. One of my dd's is a teen and the other is pre-teen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)