Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The little things....that make you crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

For God's sake....close the cabinet door.  How hard is it?  It is harder to open it than close it.  Just close the damn thing...LOL. 

What is something that makes you crazy?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Empty toilet paper rolls left on the dispenser!! How hard is it to change it?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Socks turned inside out when I do laundry.! I do NOT wwant to reach myhand in your god awful smelly, stinky, balled up sock!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Leaving the plate in the sink with food on it or when he leaves one sip of soda in the bottle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM

My husband leaves them open all the friggin time! My own stupidity for not checking or realizing first, but I was bent over and stood up, took the damn door off the hinges when we first moved to our apartment. Frigging ow! 

He drives me nuts when he says he's going to take the trash out in the morning when he goes to work and doesn't.

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Clothes on the floor NEXT to the hamper!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM

-People smacking and chewing with their mouths open
-People who try to use computer terms, but don’t use them right
-Little specs of dirt on my plate that I can’t rub off
-When JHack locks up (but I’m getting used to this one)
-Pretty much whenever my brother says “Huh” and probably also “Why” in the same sentence, like “Why did you even start playing, huh?”
-When my family asks me to fix the (softmodded) Wii, but I don’t feel like it
-Little kids pestering me
-Little kids telling me to do stuff
-Little kids taking my stuff
-Little kids drooling on my stuff
-Little kids
-People who talk on the forums and use a bajillion exclamation points!!!!!!
-Overuse of … instead of spaces
-People Who Type Like This In Their Posts 
Edit: Adding more stuff!
-Little kids saying “Why?”
-Racist people on Modern Warfare 2, I mean, seriously
-Mic spammers in any game
-People driving like idiots while talking on their cell phones
-People who state that Macs suck without substantial backup information to support it

Spontaneous people. My life is full of written down and organized planning. Unless you tell me we’re doing something 3 days before (more than likely a week before once I get a job), I’m going to tell you to try again later.

-Parents who let their little kids drink coffee. My mother has a friend who has a 6 or 7 year old son and every day before school she takes him to McDonalds for one of their iced coffee drinks. Really. If a kid that young needs coffee in the morning something is wrong, and if he WANTS coffee that early in the morning you really should just tell them no.

-Small kids in general. If they were mine I’d be able to tell them to be quiet, “no you can’t have all those toys you pulled off the bottom shelf at the store”, and to tell them to stop throwing things around. I’ve seen so many kids trash the lower levels of the toy aisles in Wal-Mart… I usually clean them up even though I dont work there.

-People who talk ‘gangsta’ in comment sections on youtube. “yo dawg dat is da most hilarious thing I ever saw!” Sometimes I hate the letter d. I’m relieved I rarely see it, but it still bugs me.

-Reading out loud in High School drove me nuts. Mainly because I was accidentally placed in a lower level course in Literature my Junior Year (no one told me ‘normal’ was the bottom level class. One would usually think normal was I dont know… normal?) and I seemed to be the only one who could read anything past a 3rd grade level. I think the teacher was even shocked at how poor these kids reading skills were. “What’s that word?” “…Furious.” Fuu-ree-oos. Yeah. Why do kids make such a big deal out of reading to the point where most highschool level books are too hard for them to read and/or understand?

-My brother. On school nights he sometimes stays up until 1 in the morning doing nothing but play his guitar. One night I was shocked to discover this and asked what he was doing up. His reponse was “Psh I’m not doing anything important tomorrow.” Basically anyone who does this drives me nuts.

-Vampires. If I have to explain this, you may have been living under a rock or something the past couple of years.

people who can’t get their point across/change their minds constantly (me... i am just bad)
people who clap before songs are over
people who headbang AT THE WRONG TIME (seriously you can hear the beat, wtf)
... people. the majority of people.

People who refuse to admit that you are wrong even if you have concrete evidence in your opinion.
-People who touch me to get a reaction.
-People.

Brand new computers that crash for absolutely no reason.

- Watching my mom drive (She texts and calls all the time while driving that it just makes me really worried and annoyed. Gosh dang it, PUT DOWN THE PHONE PLEASE.) Luckily I haven’t gotten into any accidents with her…but it really makes me wish I was older so that I could learn how to drive. 
- Watching my mom cross roads (I wish she would use the cross walks)
- My mom’s excessive crying (This is going to sound mean and all, but she does it almost everyday that I can’t handle anymore. Dealing with this for 3 years is really really making my concern for her crying go down)
- My mom’s idea that the weather and the world revolves around her (If it’s sunny and people are wearing yellow, then the man she loves is really happy with her. If it’s rainy or people are wearing blue and black – my favorite colors, then he hates her)
- My mom’s idea that this man she loves really loves her but won’t talk or text her or call her and she has to do everything for them to meet (This has been going on for 3 years already)
- My mom telling me to stay out of her business when I’m trying to stop her from calling/texting this guy that told her to gtfo of his life
- Things on the passenger seat when I need to sit there and I have to wait for her to move it to the back
- When my mom doesn’t respond to me while talking to her because she’s just thinking about romance
- My mom not listening to me when I’m telling her that the divorce didn’t affect my sister or I at all, and that I’m really okay
- My mom’s idea that she only has 2 men to choose from and that if I don’t want her to text/call this guy she’s chasing I have to stop my dad from having his romance that’s actually nonstalkerish and working
- When I’m forced to go to church with my mom and I’m bored out of my mind (It’s okay if she believes in God and all, but forcing your religion onto someone just makes them hate it in the end)
- My mom’s superstition that people are spying on her wherever she is and that she’s really important that she might be killed
- My mom’s way of texting and typing, she tries to use chat speak like ur and ): when I’m texting and typing like a normal person and actually bothering to spell things out.

Annoying little sisters who dont clean up after they make something to eat.

People who hate Nintendo because they claim its too “childish.”

Advertisements on Youtube, and advertisements that take up the whole damn screen.

When people say that eating Ketchup with vegetables is “weird.”

People on the internet that dont ever capitalize anything.

People who make bad Youtube Poops.

Chalk, chalkboards, those weird houses that feel like chalkboards, certain kinds of metal, things with hardened dirt and mud on them….I just hate textures like those.

When people say Joust was a good game
 World 8-1 in Super Mario 3
 Bullies
 When people accuse me of being a bully
 Paperboy
 Harsh Competition
When people won’t let old stuff go
 Gas station bathrooms

Society

3-D glasses

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM

when someone says something along the lines of "I wish I had that" or "why didn't I get any?"... instead of just asking for something.  Drives me crazy.  my dd did that today.  her brothers asked for water, so I got them water.  Dd comes into the kitchen and goes "I am soooo thirsty, i wish i had a drink."... 

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
People walking over trash, clothes, toys, etc... instead of picking it up.

Doing a half assed job of cleaning, leaving me to do it right.

Interrupting me when I'm talking.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously? How do you even function in everyday life?

Quoting Sassy762:

-People smacking and chewing with their mouths open
-People who try to use computer terms, but don’t use them right
-Little specs of dirt on my plate that I can’t rub off
-When JHack locks up (but I’m getting used to this one)
-Pretty much whenever my brother says “Huh” and probably also “Why” in the same sentence, like “Why did you even start playing, huh?”
-When my family asks me to fix the (softmodded) Wii, but I don’t feel like it
-Little kids pestering me
-Little kids telling me to do stuff
-Little kids taking my stuff
-Little kids drooling on my stuff
-Little kids
-People who talk on the forums and use a bajillion exclamation points!!!!!!
-Overuse of … instead of spaces
-People Who Type Like This In Their Posts 
Edit: Adding more stuff!
-Little kids saying “Why?”
-Racist people on Modern Warfare 2, I mean, seriously
-Mic spammers in any game
-People driving like idiots while talking on their cell phones
-People who state that Macs suck without substantial backup information to support it

Spontaneous people. My life is full of written down and organized planning. Unless you tell me we’re doing something 3 days before (more than likely a week before once I get a job), I’m going to tell you to try again later.

-Parents who let their little kids drink coffee. My mother has a friend who has a 6 or 7 year old son and every day before school she takes him to McDonalds for one of their iced coffee drinks. Really. If a kid that young needs coffee in the morning something is wrong, and if he WANTS coffee that early in the morning you really should just tell them no.

-Small kids in general. If they were mine I’d be able to tell them to be quiet, “no you can’t have all those toys you pulled off the bottom shelf at the store”, and to tell them to stop throwing things around. I’ve seen so many kids trash the lower levels of the toy aisles in Wal-Mart… I usually clean them up even though I dont work there.

-People who talk ‘gangsta’ in comment sections on youtube. “yo dawg dat is da most hilarious thing I ever saw!” Sometimes I hate the letter d. I’m relieved I rarely see it, but it still bugs me.

-Reading out loud in High School drove me nuts. Mainly because I was accidentally placed in a lower level course in Literature my Junior Year (no one told me ‘normal’ was the bottom level class. One would usually think normal was I dont know… normal?) and I seemed to be the only one who could read anything past a 3rd grade level. I think the teacher was even shocked at how poor these kids reading skills were. “What’s that word?” “…Furious.” Fuu-ree-oos. Yeah. Why do kids make such a big deal out of reading to the point where most highschool level books are too hard for them to read and/or understand?

-My brother. On school nights he sometimes stays up until 1 in the morning doing nothing but play his guitar. One night I was shocked to discover this and asked what he was doing up. His reponse was “Psh I’m not doing anything important tomorrow.” Basically anyone who does this drives me nuts.

-Vampires. If I have to explain this, you may have been living under a rock or something the past couple of years.

people who can’t get their point across/change their minds constantly (me... i am just bad)
people who clap before songs are over
people who headbang AT THE WRONG TIME (seriously you can hear the beat, wtf)
... people. the majority of people.

People who refuse to admit that you are wrong even if you have concrete evidence in your opinion.
-People who touch me to get a reaction.
-People.

Brand new computers that crash for absolutely no reason.

- Watching my mom drive (She texts and calls all the time while driving that it just makes me really worried and annoyed. Gosh dang it, PUT DOWN THE PHONE PLEASE.) Luckily I haven’t gotten into any accidents with her…but it really makes me wish I was older so that I could learn how to drive. 
- Watching my mom cross roads (I wish she would use the cross walks)
- My mom’s excessive crying (This is going to sound mean and all, but she does it almost everyday that I can’t handle anymore. Dealing with this for 3 years is really really making my concern for her crying go down)
- My mom’s idea that the weather and the world revolves around her (If it’s sunny and people are wearing yellow, then the man she loves is really happy with her. If it’s rainy or people are wearing blue and black – my favorite colors, then he hates her)
- My mom’s idea that this man she loves really loves her but won’t talk or text her or call her and she has to do everything for them to meet (This has been going on for 3 years already)
- My mom telling me to stay out of her business when I’m trying to stop her from calling/texting this guy that told her to gtfo of his life
- Things on the passenger seat when I need to sit there and I have to wait for her to move it to the back
- When my mom doesn’t respond to me while talking to her because she’s just thinking about romance
- My mom not listening to me when I’m telling her that the divorce didn’t affect my sister or I at all, and that I’m really okay
- My mom’s idea that she only has 2 men to choose from and that if I don’t want her to text/call this guy she’s chasing I have to stop my dad from having his romance that’s actually nonstalkerish and working
- When I’m forced to go to church with my mom and I’m bored out of my mind (It’s okay if she believes in God and all, but forcing your religion onto someone just makes them hate it in the end)
- My mom’s superstition that people are spying on her wherever she is and that she’s really important that she might be killed
- My mom’s way of texting and typing, she tries to use chat speak like ur and ): when I’m texting and typing like a normal person and actually bothering to spell things out.

Annoying little sisters who dont clean up after they make something to eat.

People who hate Nintendo because they claim its too “childish.”

Advertisements on Youtube, and advertisements that take up the whole damn screen.

When people say that eating Ketchup with vegetables is “weird.”

People on the internet that dont ever capitalize anything.

People who make bad Youtube Poops.

Chalk, chalkboards, those weird houses that feel like chalkboards, certain kinds of metal, things with hardened dirt and mud on them….I just hate textures like those.

When people say Joust was a good game
 World 8-1 in Super Mario 3
 Bullies
 When people accuse me of being a bully
 Paperboy
 Harsh Competition
When people won’t let old stuff go
 Gas station bathrooms

Society

3-D glasses

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aquamom25
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Not cleaning the food off dishes before putting them in the sink

Dirty clothes all over the bathroom floor.

SO leaving dishes, trash, and his nasty stinky socks all over his office for me to have to pick up.

If the trash bag has fallen down, sometimes SO and the kids will not even fix it.  They will let the nasty garbage go all down the outside of the bag into the bottom of the trash can.  They don't understand why it pisses me off.  It's disgusting!

When friends come to my house with their kids and leave without having their kids help clean up whatever messes they helped make.  

Smacking lips while eating makes me cringe.  

Leaving empty boxes in the cabinets and fridge. I am disappointed when I really want a snack only to find the box is empty :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured