Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mothers of girls

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

When did you daughter start developing breasts? Did your daughter start developing around the same age you did? Is she smaller or larger chested than you? I wore a 36D in forth grade and my daughter is in 1st now so I'm wondering if she is going to be similar to me?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I know I needed a training bra by the 6th grade, and my daughter is about on par with me, but she's built differently.  She favors her father's side....skinny, but large bone structure.  Her hips come way higher than mine in the back (high illeac crest), long legs and arms, larger finger size than me already, and her nail beds look just like her dad's.

jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

My oldest is ten, wearing a training bra already. I wore a bra in 4th grade, but I was a 32A until I had my first child. Also, I got my period the first time in fourth grade, she hasn't gotten hers.  You never know....everyone is differen.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I was 14 before I needed a bra. I'm only a 36C now. Dd started needing a bra at 7, now at age 12, she's easily a 38DD. My heart broke for her when she was like 9 or 10 and still trying to wear those little spaghetti strap tips like all her little friends wore and just feeling really self conscious about being built like a grown woman.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Both my dd's started developing breast around 5th grade, same as me. My oldest has huge boobs, I do not. My youngest took after me, I have medium sized boobs, not to big, not to little. LOL.

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM
My 13 year old is a D cup im a b lol my soon to be 12 year old is a A cup lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemma458
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I am not sure, I think it depends on a mix of genetics and lifestyle/fitness/diet.

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM
My DD is 10 and in a training bra. She started wearing the bra last year but was in undershirts since 2nd grade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I was wearing a "b" in second grade. I was 7 then. My own Daughters not yet only 6 and 5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:24 PM

She's starting to bud now at 11, I had boobs by 10

SWasson
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I was an early bloomer in the old days, which meant my breasts STARTED growing in fourth grade. I'm concerned by how early girls are developing these days; something's not right about there being all these third and fourth graders with noticeable breasts. My DD is only 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)