Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've reached ny breaking point :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I don't even know why I'm writing this post. Maybe to get some of this off me chest. I haven't slept in days. I've got a ton of mess going on. I'm so stressed that all I can do is cry. Today was my breaking point and now that I've snapped I'm not even sure if I have a right to be so upset. I've been crying all day since about 7 this morning. Iv made myself and appointment to speak with someone. I go on the 18th. Till then I'm stuck feeling miserable and all boo hoo cry babyish. My head has been so messed up today I'm not even sure how I made it home from work safely. I don't drink bu I sure had to talk myself out of stopping and grabbling something on my way home rrom work. Fml :'(

Ok, pitty party over. You may return to your other posts.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

*passes OP a tissue"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Sorry for the typos. Guess I can't type today either.
mom2hadley
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I am glad you are going to talk to someone. Hopefully things will get better for you soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Thanks, I don't have any.

Quoting Anonymous:

*passes OP a tissue"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

*passes OP the entire box of tissue*

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks, I don't have any.

Quoting Anonymous:

*passes OP a tissue"

AntzMom24
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Watch a comedy and try to get yourself out of your funk. :) 

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Why are you so upset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM

When I get stressed to that point I tend to start thinking about drinking, too- just for SOMETHING to take the edge off.  Doesn't really help though, just makes it worse.  Try working up a good sweat instead.  Always helps.  Good luck.  Hope things get better for you.

SAMI_JO
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Been there, done that. I know that exact feeling. I can't say that it will get better or if we just get down in the rut with it.
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Some things I can't explain are the main things. What did it today was being at work. There's a new lady hired above me. Since day one shes hated me. I thought I was over reacting. Well while I was joking she took it all the wrong way even though EVERYONE else knew I was joking. She started screaming and yelling at me. Saying fuck at least eight times. I'm the one whos hoours are being cut from 40 to 16 because "I can't seem to get along with others too well" wtf?

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Why are you so upset?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)