Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh,My...You Are NOT Going To Believe This!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

My 10yr old,was just eating a carmel and suddenly cried out,"My tooth,my tooth!" What? "My tooth came out!"...he goes in the bathroom,takes the carmel out of his mouth,applies tp to the area where the tooth was....comes back in the family room and says,"there's two teeth!" LOL! sidesplittinglaughterA couple weeks ago he told me he had four loose teeth,well now there are two!

On the sad side,a few minutes later he asked if he could throw the teeth away. His older sister and I both said that if he does the Toothfairy won't come! He then held the teeth out to me and said here....simple frownHe's growing up too fast...he's my baby.
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Aw!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM
That's what happens when you eat crappy junk food, your teeth fall out.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Aw.. my 6 year old still hasn't lost a single tooth, and yet allll the kiddos in his class are missing front teeth..

I wouldn't care, however when he was two he fell and hit a front tooth on the corner of a table and exposed nerves.. The dentist put something on the exposed nerves and it never gave him issues, however now it is near BLACK.. and I feel like it looks like we don't take care of his teeth :/

sigh.. sorry I went off on a rant there.. haha

kimkrys1
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM

THAT IS SO SAD!! NO TOOTH FAIRY???? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Really... really did you not read it at all she said he told he had 4 loose teeth

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
No...your teeth fall out at that age on purpose so you can get your big kid teeth. Sheesh! Figured even an idiot would get this!

Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

numberliving
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Some of these women think they're so smart. Newsflash ding dong ( anon #1) baby teeth *gasp* fall out and a older kid can lose *gasp* more than one at a time. Shocking I know!;

Quoting Anonymous:

Really... really did you not read it at all she said he told he had 4 loose teeth

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KristenFowles:

Aw.. my 6 year old still hasn't lost a single tooth, and yet allll the kiddos in his class are missing front teeth..

I wouldn't care, however when he was two he fell and hit a front tooth on the corner of a table and exposed nerves.. The dentist put something on the exposed nerves and it never gave him issues, however now it is near BLACK.. and I feel like it looks like we don't take care of his teeth :/

sigh.. sorry I went off on a rant there.. haha

This one did something simular when he was a year old,took some of the gum tissue off above his front teeth. The dentist we were seeing at the time didn't do anything. I wasn't happy as you could see a good part of the root was exposed. We changed dentists and the new one put some filling over the root to protect it till it came out on it's own a few years later...before it did it too started to look very dark from the accident.

If you want you may tell your son that he will lose he teeth when he is ready and that is ok...one of mine lost their first tooth,a week before their 8th birthday!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Drama llama!!!!!
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Or when you grow up, your teeth just kinda fall out regardless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN