Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I swear Im going to drug my husband so he sleeps tonight...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

We are both sick, we both have the exact same damn thing, except Im not acting like an asshole! We cough, only he coughs like a dumbass, when he coughs he stomps his feet, he would bounce up and down on the bed till I FELL OFF, he hits the wall, he literally fell on the kitchen floor (he is dramatic, even his mother says he has always been like this!) All damn night, cough, bounce, "I need a blanket, get me a blanket."  "Im cold, Im hot,I dont feel good!" I told him to go take cough medicine, "No it tastes gross!"  I moved to the couch in the living room in hopes to get 5 seconds of sleep, the bitch followed me out there to wine!!! Our child doesnt even act like this when he is sick! I swear Im gonna sneak nyquil in his tea or soup tonight, I cant take it anymore, I feel horrible and all Ive heard is that I dont have his special underpants clean, Im gonna beat him ladies, Im gonna do it....would a judge convict me if a pillow fell on his face and stayed there tightly tonight?? LOL!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Anyone out there's husband and giant baby!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Mine is a baby when he is sick but he would willingly take the NyQuil
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Mine wont take anything he just lays and bitches!

MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:37 PM

My husband is the same. Full of self pity and how can you have no concern for me blah blah. It's been going on for weeks. Finally Saturday I flew off the handle and took off because I couldn't deal with it anymore. He's been better since :)

but seriously what is wrong with men and the colds they get?  GET A GRIP!

MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM

And yes my 18 month dd handled the cold better than him. And she was sicker!

pinkanfgrl
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine is a baby when he is sick but he would willingly take the NyQuil
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I literally laughed out loud.

I say put something to make him sleep in his soup/tea or maybe some liquor in it like vodka. If he keeps it up still just tell the judge you blacked out...if its a woman I'm sure she'll understand. Lol

Dd had the stomach bug and was pretty good (she'll be 3 next week), then she was better and I had it... No complaints I even cleaned the house still. Dh got it and he said he wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. His didn't even last a day... And mind you this man is 6 foot 240lbs. <~~ I have such a big baby, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catchup29
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Oh no, you need to give him Nyquil for sure, maybe a double dose!  I use to give my husband Tylenol PM when he had a headache and was getting on my nerves, I was so sad, after years, that he found out blue pills mean sleepy time!

jj4ij
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Get him NyQuil gel capsules. Or any cold and cough gel caps for that matter. And tell him to chose the living room or bedroom so you can have the other with peace and quite!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieMom108
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Hahahaha.  Sorry.  They're such babies at times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)