Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im I insane?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
It has been 2 years and I still think about him every once in awhile. I even miss him. Today I couldn't remember what he looked like I evn had to google...
I miss him even though he was an emotionally abusive asshole who threw knives at me
I miss him even though he told me to "get rid of it" when I got pregnant

We were engaged I thought I loved him but he was just an awful person. He has already moved on an had another kid and I still miss him WTF?!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

counseling is wonderful for resolving issues that are unresolved, like what you are feeling

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM
U need to find someone for urlife
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM
They won't tell me to resolve it by contacting him will they? I do miss him but I am terrified at the same time. I have nightmares that he changed his mind and takes my son even though he hasn't been around since I was 3-4 months pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

counseling is wonderful for resolving issues that are unresolved, like what you are feeling

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM

uh yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I feel like I should finish college first that way I will have a stable income and my son will be older

Quoting Anonymous:

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

It wasn't crazy until the "even though he threw KNIVES at me"

!!!  A bit insane momma.. :/ You gotta know you're worth more than that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

NO counselor would EVER tell you to contact anyone like that...if anything, they'd help you stay away from a loser like that and will help you see you are worth more than someone's doormat. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They won't tell me to resolve it by contacting him will they? I do miss him but I am terrified at the same time. I have nightmares that he changed his mind and takes my son even though he hasn't been around since I was 3-4 months pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM

YES!! you SHOULD finish college so your son will have something in his life, other than a poor struggling mother...

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel like I should finish college first that way I will have a stable income and my son will be older

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM

ANd what a lot of what your'e experiencing is PTSD, Post Trauma Stress Disorder, that's where your nightmares are coming from too....talk therapy is the best thing for PTSD episodes.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM
It wasn't really AT me just in my general direction. If he really was aiming AT me I would have gotten hit

I don't really know... I have do many mixed emotions about the whole thing. Most of the time I just block it out but then I have moments like this...

Quoting KristenFowles:

It wasn't crazy until the "even though he threw KNIVES at me"

!!!  A bit insane momma.. :/ You gotta know you're worth more than that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN