Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?!?!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I have seen alot of complaints about the gifts received this Valentine's Day...why?  My DH has gotten me some of the strangest gifts over our 17 years but it is always something that I have mentioned I would like to have or want, anything from cleaning equipment to exercise equipment.  I don't ever complain because I find it endearing that he listens to me ramble on about something I would like to have or want.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jillbailey26
by Jill on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Ungratefulness?

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
That's cute! Dh has no idea what to get me so he usually settles for nothing. I don't mind a surprise here an there would be nice though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Some ladies unwisely use this one day as a measuring stick of their entire relationship regardless of how long they've been together. It's sad really.
armstrong7984
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Ya today is my anniversary also and I'm making is dinner... He did make a pit stop and got me two cards which was sweet, but no gifts this year either, we have the money guess he just doesn't know what to get so be settles for nothing.
PlaysAllDay
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:40 PM
It's sad how many people whine about today. Me and DH get each other nothing. I think it's a stupid holiday that many people waste money they don't have on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured