Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

jacked up valentines:-(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They stole my purse. Then I found my purse EVERYTHING was intact except for my cash and ATM card. Sheesh they left ins cards the walgreens card and ofcourse my safeway card. Had to leave for work before I no had time to find. Cancled hair apt. & trip to the store for the midgets v-day tooth wreckers. I come home to search some more with gma! Gotta love the moms, anyhoo woopie in the couch where daddy told me to look. So then DHs boss said oh, btw one more stop for you (2hrs away). Needless to say the whole night is fucked.
Happy Valentines day everyone!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (31-36):
JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I'm loving the responses. My favorite: "OP must be typing with her face". LMAO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM
For me its easy to understand...like I said my sister sometimes speaks "that language" as we call it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Super everything was right except the part about when where and how lol. I wasmt real.specific anyhoo so thats better than mine

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I got it... Correct me if I'm wrong but her purse was stolen, possibly by midget children. She had to cancel her hair appointment and couldn't buy her children (who are the midgets) candy to wreck their teeth. She went home to look for her lost money with grandma and dh made her look in the couch where all she found was a whoopy cushion. Dh's boss said you have to make a stop 2 hours away so her night is fucked up but she wishes us a happy Valentine's day...

Am I right? Am im? Am I? If so its because my sister sometimes speaks stupid too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Whats that language??????????????

Quoting Anonymous:

For me its easy to understand...like I said my sister sometimes speaks "that language" as we call it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Super everything was right except the part about when where and how lol. I wasmt real.specific anyhoo so thats better than mine

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I got it... Correct me if I'm wrong but her purse was stolen, possibly by midget children. She had to cancel her hair appointment and couldn't buy her children (who are the midgets) candy to wreck their teeth. She went home to look for her lost money with grandma and dh made her look in the couch where all she found was a whoopy cushion. Dh's boss said you have to make a stop 2 hours away so her night is fucked up but she wishes us a happy Valentine's day...

Am I right? Am im? Am I? If so its because my sister sometimes speaks stupid too.

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Jibberish is one name for it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Ok I couldn't follow that.
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Some would call it "speaking stupid".....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)