Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Diamond candles?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm pissed! I told my SO last year I wanted one of these. He gets me flowers instead. I can appreciate his gesture, but I made it clear that I hate flowers. Flowers die! Although, candles do too in a way. The point being is, he didn't listen!!! I stressed how badly I've wanted one of these candles and to my disappointment, I didn't get one.
That being said, I went to buy myself one. Sure enough, almost every single scent is sold out!! Which tells me some of you a**holes got one!!
Fess up... Who got one? And what scent is best?

Edit*
To clarify, I didn't tell him I was upset. I did appreciate it, but it was still a let down. Im not asking anyone to sympathize with me either. I truly don't care what you all think of me. I wanted to know if anyone did in fact get a diamond candle and to those that answered my question, thank you!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

you're stressed over a damn candle?  I hope this is sarcastic....

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM

The times I always visit that site, a lot of them are sold out.

Sama2Mamma
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I want one too but I haven't told Hubby I wanted one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkprincess008
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Diamond candles suck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I didn't get one for v-day, but I've bought around 10 in the past. My absolute favorite scent is gingerbread latte. Cinnamon bun and Enchanted Forest also smell pretty good. I haven't gotten any real rings though :( Some pretty ones though, so I count that as just as good haha. I usually order them from a website called Sneak Peeq, they're usually like $5-$10 off and they feature them a few times a month! Oh and don't get the cupcake one- the scent is NOT strong at all, I was really disappointed!

romalove
by SakePrincess on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

What's a diamond candle?

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Did you remind him again this year?

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jillbailey26

Quoting romalove:

What's a diamond candle?

A candle with a surprise ring in it.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

ChillyinAlaska
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

My DF is kind of bad at guessing what to get me.. I would have loved a Diamond Candle!! I only got one for my birthday last year, from my mom. No matter how obvious I make it to my DF about what kinds of things I'd like, he goes for teenager cheesy gifts. LOL. But I love him :) I got the Enchanted Forest one last year, it was good but I think I should have chosen something a little lighter and spring-y-er. 

PitaPata Dog tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Toxic.Stardust

well maybe he forgot since you told him last year.

or

he went to get you one, but all the good scents were sold out and he didn't see any in-stock ones he thought you'd like

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN